AVIC411.com

F700-900BT 3.0 upgrade torrent dead

After downloading and installing bittorrent, I couldn't find any seeds. So I checked my ip address and entered my value for the default gateway into the Bittorrent settings "IP/Hostname to report to tracker". Then did a "force start" and now have 13 seeds dl'ing at 644kB/s! Can't wait to use 3.0 and get rid of the laaaaaaaaaaaag :D

Any help on what address you used? I am in California and it appears (at least my ISP) has blocked the tracker.thepiratebay.org - when you ping it, it returned 127.0.0.1. I tried using MY gateway for my connection but still no luck. I changed the tracker to another tracker and am able to find ONE PEER but cannot connect. Any insight?

Check your pm

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The torrent is not dead; I downloaded it this morning with 8 seeds and 60+ peers. Do a forum search to find the torrent file, download and run it in your favorite bittorrent client; for me, that is uTorrent.

The torrent tracker being used by most is "thepiratebay" - which it looks like many ISPs are blocking... or they have turned it off. When I pinged their tracking server, it returned pings from 127.0.0.1 ... thats not going to work. I set my tracker server like wnclivin did, to my INTERNET GATEWAY and forced a start and that seems to have worked.

The torrent is not dead; I downloaded it this morning with 8 seeds and 60+ peers. Do a forum search to find the torrent file, download and run it in your favorite bittorrent client; for me, that is uTorrent.

The torrent tracker being used by most is "thepiratebay" - which it looks like many ISPs are blocking... or they have turned it off. When I pinged their tracking server, it returned pings from 127.0.0.1 ... thats not going to work. I set my tracker server like wnclivin did, to my INTERNET GATEWAY and forced a start and that seems to have worked.

It is unfortunate that ISPs want to stomp on net neutrality. I may throw the backup files on my ftp server for others but it'll be limited to the number of simul logins to prevent my bill from getting out of hand.

Can't someone just upload this to megaupload? They allow 2 gigs for members, which is free, premium has a purchase price. I may try to upload later this evening (Tuesday) and post a link if successful since so many are having trouble with the torrents.

Something tells me someone is uploading it to Megaupload for you.... ;) Thanks for the idea... I have never used the site so yea I dunno if it will get removed or anything. :?: It should be done going up tonight.

2Hrs and it should be done - I will post the link tonight - the title is "x910bt 3.0" File name is x910bt.zip

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=36VGFWTD

^^ Only premium members can Download over 1GB though.... well if there are any premium members out there... that will work for ya.

Hey man, can you do us all a HUGE favor and split that up into downloadable files? I really need that whole update but I can't get to it since it's premium only. Maybe you can find somewhere that allows more than a GB for free download?