AVIC411.com

the forums are very hard to read

ok guys why not just admit that its the board.

i have a brand new LCD monitor and no other issues with my pc

i have no issues viewing any other forum but this.

i can see the borders whe i actually focus on them for few seconds

otherwise they are notvisible

i checked my brightness and its fine

checked the contrast and it was ok too its almost at the middle

the only time i see borders is when i turn my contrast all the way to zero

but thats unusable for the rest of the programs

cant you just make them darker just a lil bit?

i understand you re running the forums but its not just for your personal use, others use it too.

or do you suggest that everyone should buy same computer setup as you have just so they can view this forum?

really is it that hard to do?

ok guys why not just admit that its the board.

i have a brand new LCD monitor and no other issues with my pc

i have no issues viewing any other forum but this.

i can see the borders whe i actually focus on them for few seconds

otherwise they are notvisible

i checked my brightness and its fine

checked the contrast and it was ok too its almost at the middle

the only time i see borders is when i turn my contrast all the way to zero

but thats unusable for the rest of the programs

cant you just make them darker just a lil bit?

i understand you re running the forums but its not just for your personal use, others use it too.

or do you suggest that everyone should buy same computer setup as you have just so they can view this forum?

really is it that hard to do?

There is nothing wrong with the way this forum is laid out. At least not bad enough to make viewing this forum difficult. Seriously, is this all in life you have to worry about. You also need to be careful how you word things in reference to what people need to admit about the problems you perceive. Your tone can rub people the wrong way. This forum is a one of a kind in the topics discussed on here and has tens of thousands of members WORLD wide. Man out of all the things people have complained about on this forum, this is certainly a first. :roll:

Gents I wasn't saying that there's nothing wrong with the board (maybe to your eyes there is) but on my end everything looks fine. The background is a tan/flesh color and the separators are white. Two very different colors to my eyes.

I agree with VBLUE42... I've never seen this issue brought up before which is what leads me to believe this problem is unique to your hardware setup (both biologically and technically).

If there IS an issue, I'm sure the admin of the site will see this and take care of it. He is very good at managing everything here.

Edit: Maybe the goggles help. They DO actually do something!! :lol:

but honestly how hard is it for you do drop the color just a bit darker?

i appologise for my last post i kinda sounded rude but maybe alot of people just didnt realize that its that way.

u know some people are not very sensitive to the signals they are getting.

like beeing uncomfortable, they would walk around for days feeling discomfort but cant figure out where its coming from and then someone have to point out to them that theres a dog hangin off their leg biting them.(exageration)

my contrast is at 60 right now and they are barely visible but i dont see sht in photoshop or any other images that were normal contrast before.

Ok thats a lot better. Thank you for responding and re-clarifying your thoughts. Sometimes its hard to convey what your mannerisms and tone is when offering constructive criticism about something without coming off the wrong way. I am sure if you PM JasonH and convey your thoughts in an appropriate manner he will be glad to entertain your concerns.