AVIC411.com

System startup in progress Please wait.

Hi,

Well after update my AVIC 700BT *EU* UNIT I have always the message "System startup in progress. Please wait."

It doesn't allow me to use the GPS. When I click on the Map, there is the warning button but I cannot click on it.

But I can click on Contact and Multimedia menu

In the Service Information, I have :

Map Version: 02.000300

Version: 3.000300

I took an american Map version for my *EU* unit as i didn't find the european one.

Any ideas ?

I had the same sort of problem mate on the F910BT and figured it out, dont know if you have the same issue?

On mine, I left a USB stick attached after fitting it but it wasnt formatted to the FAT32 and thats what the unit likes, so mine kept on with that message your getting, then rebooting, and then the message... eternal loop!!!

Mine works fine now I reformatted using FAT32 give it a try :)

Chris

i had same message on my 7010bt yesterday after trying to mess with it in TESTMODE

Did not know what to do, the unit would reboot every 3 minutes and everytime it had same message, would not let me go to GPS menu

I checked my Software version it was 2.00000, yours is newer so i do not know if it will work

Then i downloaded software update from Pioneer website 2.006000, put the sd card in the unit run the update, Thanks god the message dissapeared and the unit is working fine

It might not work for you since you have newer version

• 1 year later...