AVIC411.com

$200 Rebate for Z110BT offer from Pioneer

***The catch is this: it's if you bought from an authorized internet dealer, but I would imagine if you walked into BestBuy or Crutchfield or where ever it would still be valid, it says you have to "BUY" it from an authorized internet dealer not "MAIL ORDER" it from them.***

I picked up my Z110BT Friday 10/16 for $950 (more on my great deal later), when I went back today to see if they had the MSN tuner in yet, the guy asked me did I get my rebate, I was like what rebate and he showed me the following link:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... ion+Rebate

The rebate also applies to the X910BT but it's $100 instead of $200. :wink:

List of Authorized Internet Dealers: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... et+Dealers

As for the deal I got:

Z100Bt $950

SWI-PS $35

C2R-FRD1 $45

iPod Cable $20

DashKit $0.00 (got him to throw it in)

Total $1050

No MSN Tuner yet because I cannot find it anywhere in Houston (4th largest city, crazy), some idiots are even telling me it's not out yet, but I know that's a lie. I guess I'll order it from crutchfield 2nd day shipping, the rebate should pay for that and most of the subscription.

This unit is 1599.99 everywhere on the Net, How the heck did you get the unit for 950, even if you tack on the 200 dollar rebate its still only comes to 1150. I need to get one. Where did you get it from?

Alot of us got it for $1150 via the 'name your price' 6AVE.COM deal last month, which is still the best i could find from an authorized dealer... its going on again now... if you get the gex-p920xm with it, let me know what they offer....best i could get them to this time was $82

Well Thanks for the info. I went to the 6th ave website. Submitted a price of $1050 & they Countered with $1098, Submitted $75 for the XM module they countered with $88, Now I've got 7 days to pay for it. They also said the Name your price special ends 21st of October.

Tomorrow is the last day for it. From the way it sounds they'll be doing it again. Thanks for the heads up on that site fellas.

This unit is 1599.99 everywhere on the Net, How the heck did you get the unit for 950, even if you tack on the 200 dollar rebate its still only comes to 1150. I need to get one. Where did you get it from?

Easy, I got Stereo Max (an authorized dealer here in Houston) in a small bidding war with this other place I know of. Funny thing is I only went to Stereo Max to pickup the C2R-FRD1 and I just so happen to ask about the Z110, then he asked whats the best price I've seen and he immediatly countered with $1050 out the door. I was happy with that but didn't have $1050 to spend that day. The next day I went to the other place and told him what Stereo Max said and he was like $950 when do you want it? I couldn't pass it up.

Great for new buyers! Pisser for me since I bought my Z110 in September :(

Might want to consider an offer to 6ave.com on the MSN... I got mine for a good price via that (No, I dont work for 6ave.com) They are certified Pioneer dealers BTW.

I checked 6th ave, they were out of stock, so I ordered from Crutchfield UPS next day.

Unbelievable, I checked Pioneer's website for a rebate before buying mine two weeks ago and there was nothing then.

Of course I did get a Z110BT AND an X910BT for a total of $500 (the Z was $500 and the X was gratis). They really screwed up (I won't say who).

Of course I would really like a $200 rebate still. After selling the X I figure it would bring my price down to +$200 (ie getting paid $200 for NAV). :evil:

Unbelievable, I checked Pioneer's website for a rebate before buying mine two weeks ago and there was nothing then.

Of course I did get a Z110BT AND an X910BT for a total of $500 (the Z was $500 and the X was gratis). They really screwed up (I won't say who).

Of course I would really like a $200 rebate still. After selling the X I figure it would bring my price down to +$200 (ie getting paid $200 for NAV). :evil:

From the looks of it you definitely got the best deal by far.

Does anyone know if you can get the $200 rebate if you buy it for $1098 from 6ave.com? I looked at the rebate fine print and it says, "This offer cannot be combined with any other rebates or discounts." I'm not sure if that means you're just not eligible for any other manufacturers discounts when Christmas comes around, or you need to pay full price.

THe rebate is from Pioneer, not from 6ave, so I would think you should still be eligible. 6ave is an AUthorized Pioneer Dealer, so you should be golden.

BTW, I got mine on Sept 9 for 1150 w/ no chance at rebate from 6ave... you are doing GREAT even without a rebate :)

Yeah, it's definitely a great price. The main reason I'm asking is because a local shop quoted me $1050 (about $1145 after tax) and I'd like to give them the business, but $250 is quite a big difference. If the rebate doesn't go through I'll be bummed I didn't buy it local.

I'm thinking that Pioneer is going through those rebates and making sure they are from an authorized internet dealer and they may be checking the purchase price while they are at it.

***The catch is this: it's if you bought from an authorized internet dealer, but I would imagine if you walked into BestBuy or Crutchfield or where ever it would still be valid, it says you have to "BUY" it from an authorized internet dealer not "MAIL ORDER" it from them.***

Ok, so I read through the rebate text a little more and the first requirement to qualify for the rebate reads: "Purchase a brand new Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT from an Authorized Pioneer or Pioneer Premier Dealer between October 16, 2009, and December 31, 2009." This leads me to believe that the rebate goes for brick and mortar stores as well as internet dealers.

Towards the end it reads: "IMPORTANT: This mail-in Rebate is valid for Internet purchases only from an Authorized Pioneer Internet Dealer." My first impression was that it was for internet purchases only, but I'm pretty sure it means online purchases have to be through an authorized internet dealer to be eligible.

Ok, so I read through the rebate text a little more and the first requirement to qualify for the rebate reads: "Purchase a brand new Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT from an Authorized Pioneer or Pioneer Premier Dealer between October 16, 2009, and December 31, 2009." This leads me to believe that the rebate goes for brick and mortar stores as well as internet dealers.

Towards the end it reads: "IMPORTANT: This mail-in Rebate is valid for Internet purchases only from an Authorized Pioneer Internet Dealer." My first impression was that it was for internet purchases only, but I'm pretty sure it means online purchases have to be through an authorized internet dealer to be eligible.

I interpreted it the exact same as you. Any authorized sealer, but is on the Internet it must be an AUTHORIZED internet seller. I local store could an an auth brick and morter store, not not an authorized internet seller... Ebay is not an authorized dealer internet seller even if the store selling it is...