AVIC411.com

Abb's 'Insane Red' Theme *UPDATED- 12/08/09* PICS ON PG. 4

Well, this is a theme that I have been working on for some time. I will upload the files shortly as I want to make sure that it is complete and without mistakes. I have made the navigational part of this theme using IDT's 3.0 Nav Mod as I have found that it is the most complete with all the bells and whistles. If you do not have IDT's nav mod installed, DO NOT install the Navi download which contains all the theme for the navigational settings and the Nav part of this theme. I will put the downloads in two parts, one featuring the image.res file and the other featuring the Data.zip file that will only be used if you have IDT's 3.0 Mod. Please let me know what you think and give any suggestions before I upload the files.

Here are some pic's:

IPOD

ired1.jpg

SIRIUS

ired2.jpg

MAIN SCREEN

ired3.jpg

SOURCE SELECT

ired4.jpg

EQUALIZER

ired5.jpg

FADER

ired6.jpg

NAVIGATIONAL PART

NAVI SETTINGS

Nred1.jpg

GPS STATUS

Nred2.jpg

AWESOME TRIP COMPUTER

Nred3.jpg

WARNING SETTINGS

Nred4.jpg

IDT'S 2.0 skin

ired7.jpg

download

image.rar

IDT 2 for abb's red theme

DEC 8TH / 09 UPDATE

IRImage.rar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice mix of themes used on this. Is there any chance of helping out with the image file names.

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26464

Wow, i never knew this thread existed, this would really help a lot of people out.

How did you get the sirius channel & name in green. Very nice work on your theme.

I dont think it is in green, it might be your computers colours that are off

I have to apologise for not getting the files up by now. I just had surgery last friday and am very slow to move around (especially going back and forth to the car to test things out :( ). I should have them up by tonight

:shock: , nice work, been waiting on your theme all week

Ok, the theme is up, however, I could not upload it on this site as the file size exceeds 2mb. Click on the image.rar at the bottom of the first post to download the file. This only has the main screen and AV changes, not the NAV part as there again, the file is too big and I will have to make room on my FTA site as I can not post it here :(. Feedback is appreciated as that is what keeps me going :)