AVIC411.com

SD Card Setup

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has any information on setting up an SD card. I know it should be formatted in FAT32, and that a Folder named Pictures must be created in order to modify the Splash Screen, but are there any other specific folders that need to be created such as Audio or Video, or does the Z11 automatically recognize files? I am using MAC OSX Snow Leopard.

Also, is there anything in particular to look out for when purchasing an SD Card. I'm thinking of getting an SDHC 16 GB card.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

There is no specific setup needed to play content from the SD card other then the proper format of the content and the previously mentioned PICTURES folder requirement to change the slash screen. Details of file format requirements are in the manual. As far as compatible SD cards I would stick with any SDHC card. I had a non HC 2GB card left over from when I had my F series and it did not work with the Z.