AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

bad news guys, for some reason my unit just stopped working this afternoon, i brought it to the store i bought it from to find out that the warranty was only til october, my wife just got laid off from her work and i'm not planning on buying a unit as the budget is kinda tight right now, hopefully i'll have another unit next year once she finishes her schooling and gets a job, i won't online as often as before as i think i'm going to focus on looking for a second job, regarding bug fixes and request the only thing i can do is to look at the code and test it on the emulator,

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no. 1 is, here in Argentina we have road sign similar to UK, so how can I change the speed limit US for the UK version?? I tried to use EU version of your data.zip, but still having the US road sign (I guess that this is configurated in another file than your data.zip).

in your navigatemap_800_480.ui you'll see a section for speed limit sign, just comment out the US one and uncomment the UK one

ok, how can I do this?? i deleted the 4 files above the US speed limit part, and I left the uk one...but, are you sure?? there isn't another file where is this config?? or its responses to de sys.txt first sentence "[device] type="PIONEER746UC or EW"??

thanxx

EDITED: I UNDERSTOOD...

IDT,

Very sorry to hear about your loss. You do great work and its much appreciate by all of us...thanks.

I have your first skin and it works flawless. I think I'll hold off on the second skin until you get back, or maybe I'll monitor the thread to see if any users run into any type of bugs, if not I'll probably d/l it.

good luck bro.

Rock

IDT, never used any of your hacks as I've been chicken to try, but really do appreciate all the work you've done for the AVIC community.

Pioneer owes you a nice chunk of change for keeping the interest in this product.

Cheers and best wishes for everything to get sorted the way it should. If anyone deserves it, it's you.

bad news guys, for some reason my unit just stopped working this afternoon, i brought it to the store i bought it from to find out that the warranty was only til october, my wife just got laid off from her work and i'm not planning on buying a unit as the budget is kinda tight right now, hopefully i'll have another unit next year once she finishes her schooling and gets a job, i won't online as often as before as i think i'm going to focus on looking for a second job, regarding bug fixes and request the only thing i can do is to look at the code and test it on the emulator,

Sorry to hear that. Good luck!

thanks to everyone that helped out answering all questions that i wasn't able to answer, sorry if i haven't been online the past few days as it's really been a busy week and i think it will be like that for a while as things just keep popping out of nowhere, here's another bad news, someone decided to smash my passenger window and steal my smoke and my lighter, how stupid is that? now i have to pay for my deductible just to get that thing fixed, anyways, if i am not able to answer any questions and someone know what the answer is please help them out, thanks you all

Landshark

thanks for the donation bro, your donation will go towards me purchasing a used avic, thank you very much

PM me and let me know how much you are looking at spending. I might be thinking about upgrading, so if I do, I will be selling my F700bt which is only 6 1/2 months old with the OFFICIAL 3.0 update
Landshark

thanks for the donation bro, your donation will go towards me purchasing a used avic, thank you very much

PM me and let me know how much you are looking at spending. I might be thinking about upgrading, so if I do, I will be selling my F700bt which is only 6 1/2 months old with the OFFICIAL 3.0 update

i'll be honest, i just want to have another unit to mod so that means that i won't be spending much on it,

i'll be honest, i just want to have another unit to mod so that means that i won't be spending much on it,

Hmm, if you go with the F series, you can pick up an F700BT on ebay for about $400 cdn, but that is as cheap as it is going to get. That is actually a pretty good price for the F700bt considering that I paid $700 for mine + $75 for the 3.0 update :(