AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have something messed up, I will see if I can send you my schemes and DATA.zip when I get done work. That should work providing that you hgave the GFX folder proerly installed

Could it be corrupt images? I may be off base but some of the key images will not open and if i view them in a folder windows can't render a thumbnail image? i downloaded everything again and they come out the same but i am wondering if this is why changing the sky image in the gfx folder fixes some problems?

notice in the screen shot you can see some images as thumbnails and not others and not the moon.bmp? is this what is causing the errors in certain schemes and why i never get a big moon?

is this normal or is this part of the problem?

post-30542-12872761382279_thumb.jpg

You have something messed up, I will see if I can send you my schemes and DATA.zip when I get done work. That should work providing that you hgave the GFX folder proerly installed

Could it be corrupt images? I may be off base but some of the key images will not open and if i view them in a folder windows can't render a thumbnail image? i downloaded everything again and they come out the same but i am wondering if this is why changing the sky image in the gfx folder fixes some problems?

notice in the screen shot you can see some images as thumbnails and not others and not the moon.bmp? is this what is causing the errors in certain schemes and why i never get a big moon?

it's not sorrupt, it's a compressed image,

I had a similar problem when I used Diaftias mod and Alex suggested I get a fresh 3.0 and start over, it fixed my problem then and i think i will revert back to that backup and start fresh.I think Abb1 is willing to help so i'm sure i'll get it figured out.

Thanks for the quick answer. I really like your work.

I found out what the problem is with the schemes. The older schemes (easy, JohnCougar, Monopoly, Gerd, Realview, and pioneer default, day and night) have the background images corrupted. This was probably an oversight from DPHurst, I didnt even notice it as I did not use the older schemes much.

THE GOOD NEWS

I have fixed pretty much most of them except the Pioneer schemes as they are the default schemes and I didnt want to touch them.

Keep the GFX folder in the IGO folder and leave it the way it is. Delete all schemes from the content folder. Install my Schemes into the content folder. I tested them and they are now all working. Make sure that you extract the SCHEMES.zip folder and then put the Schemes folder into the IGO folder and you should be good to go

*PS---MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE THE IGO8 FOLDER INSTALLED IN YOUR DATA.ZIP BEFORE INSTALLING THESE SCHEMES

Scheme.zip

Hube2002, make sure that you have 'sky_night.bmp' in your GFX folder (I cant see as you have half the folder cut off in the pic) as that is the bmp with the big Moon and I have that bmp installed in a lot of these schemes, so if you do not have that file, you will get either a blank background or an error message

IDT,

I don't know if is a bug or my unit, but the trip computer does not work for me. All numbers stay on zero. I have tested several time.

...with the previous version of your mod it work!

trip computer is a known problem on all mods laeding us to believe that the problem is caused by the unit,