AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

Agree with abb1, it has to be software releated since now is working fine with teleatlas maps on my unit. I also tested with Diaftia's mod and work fine. No luck on navteq maps.

...thank you for the signboard fix!!! ...some Mula your way!!! :wink:

thanks for the donation bro, really appreciate it

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i found the culprit,

for those guys who wants a quickfix regarding the signboard bug open your navigatemap.ui and look for this script

as you can see a simple coding error like having " " on your variable could have a serious effect on the navi,

for those who doesn't want to do this a minor update will be out this weekend with that fixed and a minor bug i found in the planmode screen

Thank you :D

yes, i found the culprit,

for those guys who wants a quickfix regarding the signboard bug open your navigatemap.ui and look for this script

as you can see a simple coding error like having " " on your variable could have a serious effect on the navi,

for those who doesn't want to do this a minor update will be out this weekend with that fixed and a minor bug i found in the planmode screen

Thank you :D

no prob

I have to give a big thanks to both abb1 and IDT. I finally got all the schemes working, thanks to abb1, and imo IDT's nav mod is the most complete and user friendly on the forum.

I don't want to forget dpdurst for the excellent schemes.

Your welcome! It is this kind of appreciation that keeps me going :) !

The Pioneer schemes, I am not touching because they are part of the original AVIC and if the system is ever defaulted back to original, you need these files intact and not not pointing to another location from the default, if this happens, your NAV WILL NOT START! With all these schemes, who wants to use the basic ones anyways?

Very impressed with your efforts Abb1, could not have gotten this without you (as if you didn't already know) :D

I thank you for your patience, attention to detail and consideration in helping total strangers. I hope in time I will learn enough to contribute back to someone here.

I have to give a big thanks to both abb1 and IDT. I finally got all the schemes working, thanks to abb1, and imo IDT's nav mod is the most complete and user friendly on the forum.

I second that, Abb1 is amazing,

so is Diaftia (very friendly and willing to answer my Q's)

IDT, thank you very much for your work, haven't had much time to enjoy it yet but i will on the next trip to Miami.

DPdurst or DPHurst, whichever it is, thank you for all your schemes.

I will pay tribute to one of you guys each week out of me wee earnings until i have given something to each person here who has helped me here.I wish I could do it all today.

My Avic F900BT is worth double what i paid for it and I can't thank you geniuses enough, but i will try to leave you alone for a few days.. :shock:

Abb1..for someone who says he's no smarter than anyone else you sure impressed the hell out of me.

post-30542-12872761492407_thumb.jpg

Very impressed with your efforts Abb1, could not have gotten this without you (as if you didn't already know) :D

I thank you for your patience, attention to detail and consideration in helping total strangers. I hope in time I will learn enough to contribute back to someone here.

I second that, Abb1 is amazing,

so is Diaftia (very friendly and willing to answer my Q's)

IDT, thank you very much for your work, haven't had much time to enjoy it yet but i will on the next trip to Miami.

DPdurst or DPHurst, whichever it is, thank you for all your schemes.

I will pay tribute to one of you guys each week out of me wee earnings until i have given something to each person here who has helped me here.I wish I could do it all today.

My Avic F900BT is worth double what i paid for it and I can't thank you geniuses enough, but i will try to leave you alone for a few days.. :shock:

Abb1..for someone who says he's no smarter than anyone else you sure impressed the hell out of me.

Thanks for the comments. I have sent you a present in your inbox. PLEASE do not distribute it!
Could it be corrupt images? I may be off base but some of the key images will not open and if i view them in a folder windows can't render a thumbnail image?

notice in the screen shot you can see some images as thumbnails and not others and not the moon.bmp? is this what is causing the errors in certain schemes and why i never get a big moon?

is this normal or is this part of the problem?

it's not sorrupt, it's a compressed image,

Just for clarification....

does this mean it was corrupt images after all? The reason i ask is because i'm not sure if i should be able to view a thumbnail of a compressed image or not. I'm sure idt IS correct in that it IS a compressed image but if you note the 2 pics i posted after Abb1 gave me the 'sky_night.bmp' you can see a thumbnail where you could not before when idt responded.

makes me wonder if the others that have the Photoshop icon and not a thumbnail are corrupt as well.......

could someone confirm this for me. i know squat about corrupt or compressed images, i do know that the ones with the PS icon and not a thumbnail error when i try to open them in PS as shown in third photo

post-30542-12872761497882_thumb.jpg

post-30542-12872761501767_thumb.jpg

post-30542-12872761505348_thumb.jpg

I have forgotten whether I installed the eu zip or the eu altenative zip from a few months ago, is there a way that I can find out what one it is, so that I can downlaod this latest update?

thanks

open your speedcam.ui and search for this

run sc_camspeedunitchange

if you have it then it means that your using the regular, if it doesn't have it then it means that it's the alternate version

Just for clarification....

does this mean it was corrupt images after all? The reason i ask is because i'm not sure if i should be able to view a thumbnail of a compressed image or not. I'm sure idt IS correct in that it IS a compressed image but if you note the 2 pics i posted after Abb1 gave me the 'sky_night.bmp' you can see a thumbnail where you could not before when idt responded.

makes me wonder if the others that have the Photoshop icon and not a thumbnail are corrupt as well.......

could someone confirm this for me. i know squat about corrupt or compressed images, i do know that the ones with the PS icon and not a thumbnail error when i try to open them in PS as shown in third photo

here's a tool used to view, save as compressed bmp's

http://www.rc-dev.com/i3t/

Thanks for the comments. I have sent you a present in your inbox. PLEASE do not distribute it!

You are too kind.....I'm not worthy...but I'll still take it. :lol:

Thank You...

IDT is right, it was a compressed image. The file that I uploaded was NOT compressed and that is why you can see it.

Thanks, I was sure he was right but I thought I might be missing a sun or something... :mrgreen:

I'm done son

and in the words of the immortal prophet Ozzy Osbourne

Thank You....I Love You All....And Goodnight