AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

IDT, no offence meant mate. PM'd ya and posted up an explaination/apology is the thread concerned. Just bad wording and a lack of explaination.

I am using an older mod of yours, and to be honest I didn't like the angle of the 3d view with the sky, or the fact that it tracks automatically to 2d when in 3d mode. As I said I hadn't looking into fixing this apart from checking settings and fiddling a bit and it's all personal preference in the end. What I like isn't what the next fella is going to like.

Your mods are loved by many and make a big difference to the stock product. I hope you can keep up your hardwork because you seem to enjoy it and have a big following on AVIC411.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT, no offence meant mate. PM'd ya and posted up an explaination/apology is the thread concerned. Just bad wording and a lack of explaination.

I am using an older mod of yours, and to be honest I didn't like the angle of the 3d view with the sky, or the fact that it tracks automatically to 2d when in 3d mode. As I said I hadn't looking into fixing this apart from checking settings and fiddling a bit and it's all personal preference in the end. What I like isn't what the next fella is going to like.

Your mods are loved by many and make a big difference to the stock product. I hope you can keep up your hardwork because you seem to enjoy it and have a big following on AVIC411.

non taken, just surprised that after everything i get something like this, all the mods i've made have been created to suit users suggestions, features extracted from various mods and scripts i made myself that took i don't how many hours to figure/implement, all mods in this forum are created by users who wanted to improve a unit that has so many flaws and share it with others, i've dedicated so many hours of coding and testing to get my mods running and provided support to users who needs it, well i guess my point is atleast show that you appreciate the mod even if it doesnt suit you,

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Does anyone have a working link for the 3dcars.rar file? In all the posts it says in the "provided link" but I have found no link for it. Thanks in advance.

Uhhhh, did you try the link that is in the thread? open it up and you will see a '3Dcars.rar' file. Download it and that is all you need. Make sure that you follow directions

• 7 months later...