AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

Feb 12/10

-added phone shortcut on the main screen

-added map changer option (extracted from GURJON half patch)

-added fuel calculation shortcut (only when navigating) (extracted from GURJON half patch)

-created infoscreen, based on DIAFTA's split screen (only when navigating)

-includes shortcuts for POI, DELETE ROUTE, VOICE GUIDANCE MUTE, TRIPCOMPUTER and MAP

-onscreen trip computer can be accessed by pressing the time (with or without route)

-moved a couple stuffs around

-fixed speed camera switching when signpost is valid (thanks to DIAFTA)

-added welcome greeting (credits to N-S-E-W)

-to change the welcome greeting go to the audio folder in your DATA.zip and change the !welcome.ogg to your selected tone, be sure to have rename it as !welcome

instructions and download links are on the first page,

enjoy

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some definate improvements. I love the splitscreen as well as the fuel calculator. Do you have the phone in the POI's as well? the mapchanger is great, it is just to bad that there wasn't enough flash memory to have both maps.

Some definate improvements. I love the splitscreen as well as the fuel calculator. Do you have the phone in the POI's as well? the mapchanger is great, it is just to bad that there wasn't enough flash memory to have both maps.

regarding the phone in the poi screen i think i'll add that to my to do list, regarding the map changer there is a way for the unit to read all igo contents from an SD card, i'll create a how to regarding that

Great work once again!! is there any way to convert the fuel calc to gallons? I can do the figurin' in my head but it makes my head hurt:-) This is my first shot at your 2nd skin, did you do away with transparencies for the buttons? thanks again!!

i will try and figure out how to use gallons instead of liters, i think it won't be that hard as it should just be changing the units depending on the regional format

regarding the button tranparency are you referring to the transparency setting for the shortcuts? i will try and take a look at that but i think having them on all the time is better,

Hey IDT,

Thanks for the new update. I'm looking forward to installing it on my unit.

Just wondering if you ever included NSEW's mod for announcing the left/right of the destination before. I have it installed along with your mod and its really useful to have. Maybe you can have it included in your next update if it is not already included.

The link to the mod: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28834&hilit=announce+left

Thanks IDT, and to all the modders out there.

Hey IDT,

Thanks for the new update. I'm looking forward to installing it on my unit.

Just wondering if you ever included NSEW's mod for announcing the left/right of the destination before. I have it installed along with your mod and its really useful to have. Maybe you can have it included in your next update if it is not already included.

The link to the mod: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28834&hilit=announce+left

Thanks IDT, and to all the modders out there.

i'll include it for sure on the next one

Great work once again!! is there any way to convert the fuel calc to gallons? I can do the figurin' in my head but it makes my head hurt:-) This is my first shot at your 2nd skin, did you do away with transparencies for the buttons? thanks again!!

i have edited the files needed for the fuel consumption to be on gallons, the files are n the same download link for the skins

INSTRUCTIONS

this is assuming that your in testmode

1) go to MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\CONTENT \Extension\Fuelcalc and delete the contents,

2) copy the contents of the zip to that folder,

3) DELETE THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted

and that should do it,

please let me know if there's a problem with it

Thanks, I'll let you know. As a side note my tripcomp started working again with this mod and it was pretty steady for a couple of trips then it stopped working. I was able to get it running again by deleting the saved routes or by entering a route then pulling up the tripcomp. It continued to work after I cancelled the route so I don't know which one affected it. It's too early to tell if this is worth anything but I figured I'd throw it out there, You probably don't want this to turn into a tripcomp thread so I'll resurrect one of the other ones if I'm on to something.

The fuelcalc works like a charm in standard measurements. I did notice that if you press the clock while in a trip the tripcomp overwrites the street label on the bottom of the screen. If you press the altitude setting the tripcomp appears at the top of the screen. It can be at both places at the same time. Nothing bad, just feedback. Thanks again, I'll fire up paypal again soon!

The fuelcalc works like a charm in standard measurements. I did notice that if you press the clock while in a trip the tripcomp overwrites the street label on the bottom of the screen. If you press the altitude setting the tripcomp appears at the top of the screen. It can be at both places at the same time. Nothing bad, just feedback. Thanks again, I'll fire up paypal again soon!

i will take a look at that, thanks for pointing it out