AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I try to change another scheme than default pioneer scheme i get "failed to open file:ui_igo8/common/trackinglist.spr exiting application". I pasted your scheme too.

did you erase the contents of your save folder? i think this has to do with the schemes from dpdurst so if you don't have ui_igo8 from his download then you'll get that error

Hi,

drove a couple of Miles today and recognized a couple things - just cosmetic glitches:

1. If the next move in the upper bar is preceeded by a 4-digit number (1000 m), the compass covers the "1"

2. In the area showing distance after next turn, the arrow covers the first numer, if it has three digits (12,3 km) the "1" is covered by the yellow arrow

3. Pressing the TMC button or the route button and then returning to the navigation screen, the - don't know the correct expression, sorry - red dot with the red circle does not show. For it to show again I had to press Menu-button and the the Map-button.

4. First time after installing the 3.02-update it took long this morning to find the gps-signal - I improved the performance by setting the default location in SYS.TXT to a place in Germany, for Europeans it even helps a lot setting Northing AND Easting to "0.0". But the day befor I had to park in minus 6th floor, where there is no reception of anything. I have to admit, I can only guess why this is so... I don't know Windows very well... To be honest, I try to avoid it as much as I can.

Thanks IDT for this wonderful mod.

Hi,

1. If the next move in the upper bar is preceeded by a 4-digit number (1000 m), the compass covers the "1"

i'll have it fixed on the next update

2. In the area showing distance after next turn, the arrow covers the first numer, if it has three digits (12,3 km) the "1" is covered by the yellow arrow

i'll have it fixed on the next update

3. Pressing the TMC button or the route button and then returning to the navigation screen, the - don't know the correct expression, sorry - red dot with the red circle does not show. For it to show again I had to press Menu-button and the the Map-button.

i will take a look at it

4. First time after installing the 3.02-update it took long this morning to find the gps-signal - I improved the performance by setting the default location in SYS.TXT to a place in Germany, for Europeans it even helps a lot setting Northing AND Easting to "0.0". But the day befor I had to park in minus 6th floor, where there is no reception of anything. I have to admit, I can only guess why this is so... I don't know Windows very well... To be honest, I try to avoid it as much as I can.

it might be because you 6 floors down and there's no reception (maybe reception is very weak) in there

Thanks IDT for this wonderful mod.

no prob

Hey quick question.. probably stupid, but if you bought the 3.0 update and have the SD cards with it on it does that suffice as a back up. thanks for any help.. want to use this mod

not sure about your question but what i would suggest is to just make a backup after you update, it's better to have the extra set of back up just in case

Hey quick question.. probably stupid, but if you bought the 3.0 update and have the SD cards with it on it does that suffice as a back up. thanks for any help.. want to use this mod

not sure about your question but what i would suggest is to just make a backup after you update, it's better to have the extra set of back up just in case

Thanks, could anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial on how to backup your system.