AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Julius,

On the Eu version(not alternative)the speed limit signs are showing twice,one above the other.This happens on both the emulator and the avic.Thanks.

FIXED, link updated

Hey IDT, I also have the problem with the double speed sign posted. I really dont want to redownload the link as I have changed all the bmp's colours and I dont want to redo that all. Can you please tell me what change you have made so that I can fix the double speed sign issue? Thanks

PS. This was not fixed in the regular (non-EU) version as I had installed it after it was supposed to have been fixed and the problem is still there

err.jpg

actually i just forgot to add ! on the visible model when navigating that's why it's showing twice so that's the thing you have to edit, the update is done and it's just a matter of uploading it

Uhhh, can you explain that? Like I said, I dont want to upload a new file , I just want to know how to change the one that I have so that it will work. You can PM me if that is easier. Thanks, abb

is it uploaded yet?

Just uncheck showing the speedlimit in the visual settings and let it show in one of the 4 data fields on the screen until he fixed it. Somewhere here he wrote, that he is busy recently and has no time working on the mod. Don't stress him, he is a perfectionist - so he needs time.

oct 31/2009

-fixed speedlimit sign showing up twice

-fixed audible setting for cameras

-fixed speed camera mute alert icon not properly showing up

-fixed distance being covered by the compass

-fixed distance being covered by the second secondary direction icon

-some other stuff

there are 6 versions of this mod, 2 for the regular users, 2 for MSN users and 2 for EU/TMC users,

the reason i created two for each is because of the unit setting varying from different locations (setting a speed camera), so if the first one doesn't work for you then use the one with the alternate at the end of the filename

1) first off this is not an auto installer,

2)extract files and transfer all files to a freshly formatted SD card (for F500 users, you have to edit the device type part first to reflect the device type of the F500 before transfering it to the SD)

3)this already has testmode file so no need to add anything else

4)insert SD to unit,

5)boot up unit

***if this is your first time,PLEASE BACK UP YOUR FILES

6) copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to igo folder

7) to add a different scheme, add the contents of scheme folder to MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\CONTENT\SCHEME

**IT'S MANDATORY TO DELETE THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

8 ) once done copying turn off the unit, remove sd card and then turn unit on,

if you find any bugs please post em up so i could get it fixed

any comments, suggestions, requests are welcome, anyone who wants to be a tester for upcoming mods please send me a PM,i need more than one set of eyes to get this thing going

if you appreciate what i've been doing please donate and keep me motivated juliusniiya@yahoo.com

DOWNLOAD LINK http://www.4shared.com/dir/21077539/1fe9d17d/sharing.html

actually i just forgot to add ! on the visible model when navigating that's why it's showing twice so that's the thing you have to edit, the update is done and it's just a matter of uploading it

Uhhh, can you explain that? Like I said, I dont want to upload a new file , I just want to know how to change the one that I have so that it will work. You can PM me if that is easier. Thanks, abb

not sure why you dont wan to update as the updates have a couple of fixes and AFA the red theme i know that it's just a matter of changing some BMP's, if you still insist to just modify what you have here's the code

;UK

;US
;	
;	
;	
;	

so depending on what speed limit style you prefer (US or UK) just comment out what you won't be using

Thanks Julius, it works like a charm now. The only other thing that i noticed with this mod is that when you are using the trip computer, it says that 'the trip computer is only as accurate as the GPS receiver', but there is no text box in behind, just words that are barely visable.

Thanks Julius, it works like a charm now. The only other thing that i noticed with this mod is that when you are using the trip computer, it says that 'the trip computer is only as accurate as the GPS receiver', but there is no text box in behind, just words that are barely visable.

is it with v1 or v1.2? the only thing i could think of is you could've edited the bmp for it, what i suggest is to compare files from the original download and the one your using and check if they are the same, i'll also double chrck it

is it with v1 or v1.2? the only thing i could think of is you could've edited the bmp for it, what i suggest is to compare files from the original download and the one your using and check if they are the same, i'll also double chrck it

hmmm, I dont think I did, as the files that i altered mostly dealt with the settings. What file is it?

This is with both, the 1.0 and the 1.2.

hmmm, I dont think I did, as the files that i altered mostly dealt with the settings. What file is it?

Ill tAke a look at it then

wow... this skin looks GREAT... I'm hoping to replace my D3 with an F90BT soon... so once I get it (hopefully)... I'll definitely try this out... I just wanted to say thanks... its clear you've put A LOT of time and effort into it... and the fact that you respond and fix bugs so quickly even with your busy schedule is amazing... I'll send you a pm in a bit...

i checked it and it's working ok, try opening this file in your navigatemap_800_480.ui, 746_32K_MN-108_32b.bmp, i think that's the message box and check the transparent layer,

i checked it and it's working ok, try opening this file in your navigatemap_800_480.ui, 746_32K_MN-108_32b.bmp, i think that's the message box and check the transparent layer,

Thanks, I will check it when I get home. What should the transparency layer supposed to be set at?

Thanks, I will check it when I get home. What should the transparency layer supposed to be set at?

it should just be white so that it would be a solid background