AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that looks great and should be functionally useful. i think i am going to apply it. one question is that is the warning (**IT'S MANDATORY TO DELETE THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it) only needed if you are applying a different theme or should we also delete everything if we are using the provided theme?

wow that looks great and should be functionally useful. i think i am going to apply it. one question is that is the warning (**IT'S MANDATORY TO DELETE THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it) only needed if you are applying a different theme or should we also delete everything if we are using the provided theme?

i think it would be safe to say that everytime you're applying a new mod (DATA.zip, sys.txt etc)you should be deleting the contents of the save folder to avoid conflicts from previous one

i checked it and it's working ok, try opening this file in your navigatemap_800_480.ui, 746_32K_MN-108_32b.bmp, i think that's the message box and check the transparent layer,

Thank you Julius, it works like a charm now! I replaced both the UI folder and the 746_32K_MN-108_32b.bmp image and that solved the trick. One of them was corrupted, dont know which one because to look at it, they were both identical :?

i checked it and it's working ok, try opening this file in your navigatemap_800_480.ui, 746_32K_MN-108_32b.bmp, i think that's the message box and check the transparent layer,

Thank you Julius, it works like a charm now! I replaced both the UI folder and the 746_32K_MN-108_32b.bmp image and that solved the trick. One of them was corrupted, dont know which one because to look at it, they were both identical :?

no prob

Hi IDT, I've too many questions, but I preferred once a time (or twice..jeje)

First, I've an F900bt US/Canada version, but I live in Argentina, so here we've European customs, rather than their American. (remember this for future questions)

I've 3.010100 firmware, No warning message by Cravier, Image.res by abb1, and of course your data.zip posted here with images of supermans red theme (data.zip/iu_pioneer/800_400/746_32K_MN-XXX_XXX.bmp).

So no. 1 is, here in Argentina we have road sign similar to UK, so how can I change the speed limit US for the UK version?? I tried to use EU version of your data.zip, but still having the US road sign (I guess that this is configurated in another file than your data.zip).

And here I stop for comment something. I tested my US unit with EU data.zip to try TMC and RDS, but nothing happened, except that the bluetooth didn't work. What can be wrong? EU unit have special hardware for RDS and TMC? What about the bluetooth?? I've posted some of this in page 91 - 93 of your last IDT 3.0 Final version post.

Ok, so no. 2 now. When you drive without route, you see among other information, the signal of turning restriction. But in my case, I see the opposite sign, Ex. if the next corner is to the left, the road sign shows that I can't turn to the left. I guess this happens because the configuration of the unit is for US. As shown in the pic, is not a problem on the map.

pic0214z.jpg

Well, I hope you can help me.

And congratulations for this skin, is more comfortable than the last one.

Thanx!!

So no. 1 is, here in Argentina we have road sign similar to UK, so how can I change the speed limit US for the UK version?? I tried to use EU version of your data.zip, but still having the US road sign (I guess that this is configurated in another file than your data.zip).

in your navigatemap_800_480.ui you'll see a section for speed limit sign, just comment out the US one and uncomment the UK one

And here I stop for comment something. I tested my US unit with EU data.zip to try TMC and RDS, but nothing happened, except that the bluetooth didn't work. What can be wrong? EU unit have special hardware for RDS and TMC? What about the bluetooth?? I've posted some of this in page 91 - 93 of your last IDT 3.0 Final version post.

check out this thread http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=27457&start=15

Ok, so no. 2 now. When you drive without route, you see among other information, the signal of turning restriction. But in my case, I see the opposite sign, Ex. if the next corner is to the left, the road sign shows that I can't turn to the left. I guess this happens because the configuration of the unit is for US. As shown in the pic, is not a problem on the map.

it's not because of the unit being from US but a problem with the map data

Hey IDT,

Love the great new skin, it really gives the unit a cleaner look.

I was just wondering if you could tell me where I can change the code to bring the top bar and the information down a bit. At the current angle of my unit, I can't really see the top part.

Thanks for any help.

it would be in navigatemap_800_480.ui, search for this stuff

sprtopbar
sprNMINextStreetBG
txt_time

;COMPASS 

sprNMINextStreetName
sprNMRDiriconDist
sprNMRDiriconUnit

easiest way is decide how much lower you want it to be, so let's say you want it 5 units down the just add 5 to all y values of the codes above,

Actually, map data is correct (otherwise you'd be driving head-on into oncoming traffic). It is some weird behaviour (or bug) with the 3.0's EZRider itself.

Hello,

Thx IDT for excellent mod for my AVIC. However I have one problem with it, after complete start of the AVIC, I choose Map and need to wait about 60-90 sec for GPS to fix. Even if I switch off the nav for 1 minute and turn it on again gps is looking for gps signal. On original soft or eg. new nav mod the gps signal is on just after start.

Can You help me with it ? I even set

default_latitude="19.9042640"
default_longitude="50.0768265"

on my sys.txt but it didnt help :/

Actually, map data is correct (otherwise you'd be driving head-on into oncoming traffic). It is some weird behaviour (or bug) with the 3.0's EZRider itself.

I suppose the same, but I solved it by changing bmp files of data.zip