AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just wanted to say I really like this nav screen setup. It's really clean. However I was curious if someone might know what would cause the skies that are included in the download not to work. They are just white. However it does seem that there might be something a few lines tall at the horizon. It works with my other sky themes though which I believe are from eurotuner29's Sky Mod. I added all the files included in the IDT #2_3.0.1.zip file.

Does anybody knows how to add to IDT#2 something like "map changer" and "MultiDraw " halfpatches from gurjon ?

I saw that multidraw is integrated is some other mods on the forum. Can somebody write some short tutorial how to do it ? Thx in advance.

'Map changer' ''Multidraw' ??? What are these? You can change the map from 2D - 3D by hitting the compass. Is that what you mean?

Multidraw sounds good. I dont see how mapchanger can work though because there is not enough space on the flash disk to have both, Teleatlas and Navteq maps.

Also, I dont think that you will be seeing anymore updates as IDT no longer has an AVIC

Does anybody knows how to add to IDT#2 something like "map changer" and "MultiDraw " halfpatches from gurjon ?

I saw that multidraw is integrated is some other mods on the forum. Can somebody write some short tutorial how to do it ? Thx in advance.

multidraw is already part of the mod, it's activated by longclick of the multi route button in the route menu

thx idt for information about multidraw. I didnt know that's there.

However, I have some questions:

- how can I add a button "MultiDraw" to the Multiplan screen. (eg: on the bottom bar), how ?

- how can I correct the speed limit sign - now the limit in located too low during navigation, You had the same problem in previous version but when not navigating.

- I have buildings (3DL) files but this building are very small, can I make them bigger ? How ?

- how can I add map changer ? As i read on the igo forum it's possible to keep maps in the sdcards, that might be interesting if our avic would be able to use maps based on the sdcard.

I hope you will get another avic soon. cheers