AVIC411.com

how to convert mkv for ipod touch?

Has anyone used the Any Video Converter program?

I learn that it can convert .mkv files to iPod supported format. I have an anime series with 28 episodes in the mkv format. Does anybody know at what settings (format, Bitrate, resolution, sample rate) i should use in Any Video Converter?

I am using Any Video Converter too! It is very easy to use. There is just iPod output profile in the right panel of the sw, you can just select it and convert the videos. You do not need set any parameters at all. Put the converted to your iPod , then you are able to watch your videos on iPod .

:mrgreen:

hi, figerson, i've already got this to work. but, i'm having trouble to disable the subtitles, the drop down menu for the subtitles is greyed out and cannot be clicked, but when I preview or convert a video the program continues to add subtitles. None of the changes that I make in the options menu seem to have any effect either.

can you shed some light on me? many thanks!

hi, figerson, i've already got this to work. but, i'm having trouble to disable the subtitles, the drop down menu for the subtitles is greyed out and cannot be clicked, but when I preview or convert a video the program continues to add subtitles. None of the changes that I make in the options menu seem to have any effect either.

You can use the software below to remove subtitles first, and then use Any Video Converter to convert it.

http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoo ... loads.html

download and install the windows version.

then add the MKV file, uncheck the subtitle track, set output folder, start muxing. :mrgreen:

You can use the software below to remove subtitles first, and then use Any Video Converter to convert it.

http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoo ... loads.html

download and install the windows version.

then add the MKV file, uncheck the subtitle track, set output folder, start muxing. :mrgreen:

figerson,thanks you soooo much!!you're my hero :!: