AVIC411.com

MSN Direct to be shut down

LAST CALL: I've got 5 cards left and I'm leaving for BB to return them right now. Takes about 30 minutes to get there. I'll check my Paypal account for payments before I walk up to the counter, but after that they are gone and I will not be going back to see if they kep them or whatever.

Cheers, JR

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has recently been a renewed interest expressed in the MSN Lifetime Subscription cards that have been coming and going in my local area. Likely because some of us have recently gotten our refund checks and it's now proven that you can get it virtually for free... for now.

I haven't checked lately, but as of the middle of December there apparently was renewed stock of them at all the local Best Buy's. I know this because of a long drawn out debacle I dealt with in getting a refund on the 6 cards I tried to return. In trying to make a long, painful story short, I'll be willing to grab some of these if they are locally available, however from now on, I'll only purchase them after payment is received. No more buying a handful furst. Sorry, but it was just too painful. If I can get 5-6 people in need, I'll call the local stores and check if they are present. If I can then get 5-6 people to pay upfront, I'll go get them for you. If it doesn't work out, I'm sure everyone here can attest to my integrity and assure you that you'll get your money back.

Life is a bit too busy these days to this for free, so I'd like to ask $150 a card. That's $20 over card price and ultimately $20 you'll pay for the MSN service until it's done (once you initiate the cancellation/refund process). Pretty good even if it's only a 2 year subscription until it ends. I'm not looking to "profit" persay here... just make it worth my time. I'm so damn busy right now, but if people want these things, I'll be happy to start spending an afternoon or evening every once in a while to go out and get these if you call can make it worth my time. Sorry to sound like a dick, it's just the way it is right now.

Let me know what you all want and hopefully if we can get 5-6 folks interested and paid, I'll be able to hook you all up.

If you all don't get a PM response, email me at justin.retzlaff@gmail.com (I truly am crazy busy right now and I can check that more often than I can my PM inbox).

Cheers, JR

Thanks, JR

Alrighty Folks, To those that have emailed me (which I will respond to individually as well), I've found between 12-15 cards available between 3 best Buys in our area. If you can still find them in your area, you are welcome to get them yourself. I am simply, once again, offering this to others that cannot find them locally.

I will be venturing out to get what I can get either Friday night or Saturday. At that time, I will be purchasing cards for any/all who have paid in advance. So again, if you are interested, just send justin.retzlaff@gmail.com $150 thru paypal and by weekends end, you'll have a lifetime subscription code and the means to a $20ish - 2 year subscription after your refund.

Again, I ran into TOO MUCH of a debacle with returning the ones there were not wanted last time so I will ONLY be purchasing cards for people that have paid in advance. And at this point, I plan on making ONE TRIP. I won't be going again Monday or Tuesday, etc. if you don't get your money to me by Friday or Saturday.

Sorry to be kinda "short" here. I just want to help folks out but not get bit like I did last time.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions. VBLUE42 or any of the other 15-20 people I bought these for last time can attest to my integrity, so no worries there. Besides, if you send money thru Paypal (which is the only way I'll take it), you're protected there too.

OK. That's it folks. Come Friday or Saturday I'll go get cards/codes for all those that have paid.

Cheers, JR

If anyone needs, I have found a cache of those cards at one of the Best Buys in the area. If you can not find them at your local store 6605stang, let me know and I can grab them instead.

Dan

A store on the other side of Denver has about 20, but so far, only 1 person has paid. I'm not going to drive all the way over there for 1 card. Unless a few more of the 10-15 people that wanted these pay up, I won't be getting any. Sorry J.J but if no one else wants one, I'll just send you your money back.

• 1 month later...