AVIC411.com

Can some1 make this pic a backround for my D2?

It's simple to create a disk on the MAC. Do you have a new Mac with a dual layer DVD burner? If so, all you have to do is insert the original Nav disk double click on it and copy the files to a folder on your hard drive. Then put the picture file (using a PICTURENAME.PIM naming format, including all caps) in the folder BG>PIM2DIN. Then insert a blank dual layer DVD and grab everything in the folder you copied your nav disk into and drag it onto the blank disk icon, then click on burn. once done insert the disk in to the AVIC and go to backgrounds and select the one you named.

Oh and before you do this you should download the java .PIM creator program that is in the "Creating custom backgrounds" thread. Use that program to convert the image (jpg, bmp, etc) file into the .PIM file. It should be 500x240 size wise before creating the pim.

I have a new Intel iMac 24". All I did was insert the disk and then double clicked the disk's icon to open it and then selected all of the stuff inside it and dragged and dropped it in a new folder on my hard drive.

When I was ready to burn the new disk I just selected burn from the finder "file" menu.

In other words I didn't use any software other then Mac OS X, except of coarse the software to make the .pim file.

Mac's are super easy. :D