AVIC411.com

Traffic Shortcut

Hi,

Im running the latest 3.0 firware on an AUS F900BT unit.

I want to create a traffic shortcut on the nav screen similar to those found in the hybrid/complete mod packs.

Is someone able to give me the code needed just to put this traffic shortcut in rather than tryiny to install the entire mod?

Ok so i have worked out the coding however two things.

1) What does #2 at the end point to?

BUTTON btnNMB_TMC_onmap bmp="IDT_onmap_TMC.bmp#2

2) I created this image i want to replace it instead of using the TMC icon from IDT.

here is the picture - besides chaning the name is there anything special that needs to happen to the icon for it to work (Transparent etc etc?)

Excuse the amateur attempt, never done reflections or 3D work

post-38500-12872759892816_thumb.jpg

2) I created this image i want to replace it instead of using the TMC icon from IDT.

here is the picture - besides chaning the name is there anything special that needs to happen to the icon for it to work (Transparent etc etc?)

[attachment=0]746_32K_MN-665_32b copy.jpg[/attachment]

1) #2 means that the bmps has two sections (active/inactive, pressed/unpressed, etc), so lets say you want to make the image that you used to become grey when pressed, then your BMP should look like two images (refer to the image i used)

2) change the BMP used (in this case IDT_onmap_TMC.bmp#2) with the filename of the BMP you want to use

[attachment=0]746_32K_MN-665_32b copy.jpg[/attachment]

1) #2 means that the bmps has two sections (active/inactive, pressed/unpressed, etc), so lets say you want to make the image that you used to become grey when pressed, then your BMP should look like two images (refer to the image i used)

2) change the BMP used (in this case IDT_onmap_TMC.bmp#2) with the filename of the BMP you want to use

Using Cs3 - How do i make a section active/inactive?

Using Cs3 - How do i make a section active/inactive?

create a new image withe the width of your desired button and the length being twice the length of your desired button, copy your image to the new one and place it on the upper part, now make your original image black and white and then copy it and paste it on the new image and now place it on the bottom part, close your orig image and don't save it, save your newly created image to a filename that you prefer and then put that in your 800_480 folder and change the BMP name on the script to the filename of your new BMP