AVIC411.com

what is needed for software bypass for avic x910bt

ok i ve been on it for 2 weeks trying to decypher these posts and i still end up nowhere.

jumping from window to window and i end up in same spot i started at.

if you guys make a walkthru for a noob then please make it in NOOB lingo and explain everything.

because someone who knows how to do it doesnt really need a walkthrough...

im not new to computers, i did mods on my cellphones so i kinda have an idea what is to be done.

i just cant find the fn info and piece it together into something that makes sense.

its all randomly scattered around this board in 30000 lil pieces.

it would be nice if mods cleaned up the topics alil bit that are related to specific hacks.

ive spent last day trying to navigate my way to the latest testmode file with no luck i keep going in circles,

whattahell is IDT i still have no idea .

can i just modify the speed setting in the pioneer official update and load it?

if so then how can i get into windows because it will not start the process when i insert the sd card, it just boots up normal.

do i need to press some buttons to enter the windows or what?

plus half of the topics are filled with replies like" search the F series topic","there's a thread regarding that in the F-series"

and then you search the F series topic you see"search the forum"

you search the forum and theres nothing because nobody bothered to answer the question everybody just refered to search....

there's a thread regarding that in the F-series

• 4 weeks later...
plus half of the topics are filled with replies like" search the F series topic","there's a thread regarding that in the F-series"

and then you search the F series topic you see"search the forum"

you search the forum and theres nothing because nobody bothered to answer the question everybody just refered to search....

there's a thread regarding that in the F-series

However, the process is different than the f700 series. You need a testmode 2.3 version ( i found mine by searching a member named carver 's posts ), but just changing the speed file is not working for me