AVIC411.com

I bought the CNDV-90MT EUROPE!

• 1 month later...

do the copies work? a mate used a copy of his DVD set and the D3 crashed several times, rebooted, did unwanted shit and was hella slow. the local carstereo store told him it was cause he copied the DVDs...

or did he burn it incorrectly?

also, just wondering, is there a software upgrade included? what does it include?

do the copies work? a mate used a copy of his DVD set and the D3 crashed several times, rebooted, did unwanted shit and was hella slow. the local carstereo store told him it was cause he copied the DVDs...

also, just wondering, is there a software upgrade included? what does it include?

I think it depends on the brand of disc that`s used. Some cheaper ones are more suited apparently.

I got one (West) from a UK supplier. Works perfectly.

PM me if you want his email address