AVIC411.com

• 2 months later...

for scarz i had the same problem when i got the droid back in november. a couple of things i did that seem to have worked for me: i cleared the memory on the avic unit from the main phone menu (of the avic unit and not the phone) then re-synced. when syncing the first time the droid had a confirmation message in the notification pull-down just like when mounting it as a usb device on a pc, you have to go there and confirm the connection. i don't remember seeing that message on the droid again since the first time.

editing to add that i have a 700bt, not the same unit as the OP. but the concept should be the same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest x5james

I've tried reading the general forums, but I'm clearly not using the right keywords when I search. I've got wifi and everything on my Moment, so figuring out how to make the stereo be able to connect to my phone so I could stream music would get rid of this cord I've got to use all the time.

Guest x5james

I posted updated on the a2dp workaround thread after I searched on ebay for "a2dp receiver" and have yet to get an update for anything other than using a $20 unit that doesn't even sound as good as a dual male headphone cable. If I'm going to stream BT to my deck, I'd like to do it as cheaply as possible ($2 vs $20) if they're all going to have the same sound in the end.