AVIC411.com

F910BT - Got to sell it :( How much?

Hiya guys :(

I have to sell me AVIC F910BT :(:(:(

My Car engines gone and its going to cost way to much to repair, so I have had no choice but to get another car and it had to be quick just cant do without :(

The new car has single Din only, so the F910BT has to go, and its not even a month old!

Its a UK model, and I paid nearly £900 for it, so whats it worth?

Its not marked in anyway, its not even had the fitting cage used as the Celica doesnt use them, so it really is brand new with box and everything it came with

I dont want to give it away, but it needs to go, anyone want to stick there neck out and give me a fairly rough guide as to what I should be looking for?

Cheers :(

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Well you can buy one online for £800 with the free 160gig Ipod Classic, which sells for £160 all day long on ebay.

So as someone considering swapping my F500BT for a 910 I am looking at it as the 910 will cost me £640.

So buying used I would to make a saving on that really.

I guess the hassle of not selling the ipod sort of balances out not getting a new unit, however, it will always be registered in your name, so will the downloads etc.

I would guess most people would be looking at £550, saving £90 over new??

It is only going to come down as well, look how quickly the £1000 900 came down to £599 new.