AVIC411.com

XM SATELLITE RADIO avic N2

Unfortunately no to your last question. You can connect the Inno via AV cables, but you would still need to control the Inno with the remote or the controls on the Inno itself. I have the Inno as well, and love it, but I went out and bought the P10MT anyways for full integration. Only $6.99 extra a month on your XM Bill (unless you get NavTraffic as well, like I did. My wife hates my spending habits LOL).

That would be the equivalent to the regular non-traffic pioneer xm tuner (gexp920xm.) It will work but it does not have a P-bus pass thru so you cannot add on any other accessories (changer, ipod, tv tuner, etc.) For $80 you may as well buy the Pioneer piece

Well an extra $7 isn't too bad, especially if you're in the car a lot...

Well what about something like this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 42307&rd=1

Would xm function be capable through the avic's menus as would be with the original P10XMT?

Thank you.

From what I understand the Terk tuner will not give you full functionality like the P10XMT or the P20XM. You can hear XM radio, but no direct channel surfing, no logos, etc. You can simply scroll through the channels with the directional knob left or right to manually go through each channel 1 by 1. Not ideal at all for the AVICs, just to save a few $$$ IMHO