AVIC411.com

How To: Complete TA 2009.6 Map Upgrade Guide - Please Sticky

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a fan of passwording rars so I downloaded all these and rared them up without the password for anyone who has usenet

nzb file is in the attached rar

Is the link to the file you are posting gathers all of the 16 files that are in step 1:

Download the 16 rar files located on the top of this website (yes... you need to dl all 16)

http://www.filecrop.com/search.php?w=83 ... =1048576&c

I've dowloaded all the files, used password to unzip them. Once I unzip them I can see two folders - "buildings" and "dem". I have no problem copying or opening folder buildings, however, when I try to copy folder "dem" which contains file "NorthAmerica_low_2008_03_25.dem*" it starts copying (in reality as I understand it fully unzips it now) and than it stops and keeps asking me for the password over and over again. What is wrong with it? I thought I only need to enter password once.

I am not a fan of passwording rars so I downloaded all these and rared them up without the password for anyone who has usenet

nzb file is in the attached rar

Thanks! Got em in 5 minutes! I love usenet....

I downloaded this file, but what do I do with it? When I unzip it, it shows one file total "83_Cont_USA_2009.06_TA.nzb" and this file is only 307,188. The total size files that I download from the "passworded" link is 228,995,205.

What am I missing? I really want to upgrade my maps, but keep missing something out in the file download process.

Please help. Thank you.