AVIC411.com

How To: Complete TA 2009.6 Map Upgrade Guide - Please Sticky

The nzb file points to the locations of the files on usenet that can be used by some newsreaders (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison ... ewsreaders) to quickly find and download news group files. So once you DL the .nzb, you still need to connect and DL the actual files from usenet using a supported reader. GrabIt is a free file grabber that can use .nzb files on Windows (I personally use NewsLeecher, but it does cost 20 USD). Note that even using the .nzb you will need access to a news server (your ISP may or may not provide one - they seem to be phasing out news support).

Your other option is to manually search and find the files:

83_Cont_USA_2009.06_TA.rar

83_Cont_USA_2009.06_TA.r00

83_Cont_USA_2009.06_TA.r01

83_Cont_USA_2009.06_TA.r02 all the way to 83_Cont_USA_2009.06_TA.r15

on Rapidshare or other file sharing service.

Good luck

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nzb file points to the locations of the files on usenet that can be used by some newsreaders (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison ... ewsreaders) to quickly find and download news group files. So once you DL the .nzb, you still need to connect and DL the actual files from usenet using a supported reader. GrabIt is a free file grabber that can use .nzb files on Windows (I personally use NewsLeecher, but it does cost 20 USD). Note that even using the .nzb you will need access to a news server (your ISP may or may not provide one - they seem to be phasing out news support).

Your other option is to manually search and find the files:

83_Cont_USA_2009.06_TA.rar

83_Cont_USA_2009.06_TA.r00

83_Cont_USA_2009.06_TA.r01

83_Cont_USA_2009.06_TA.r02 all the way to 83_Cont_USA_2009.06_TA.r15

on Rapidshare or other file sharing service.

Good luck

I finally figured out how to use grabit service, but now all of these files are not hosted :-(. My grabit keep telling me that it is unable to connect to these 83_... files.

updated my maps per directions.

Question, does this generic license enable 3d buildings? Right now all i see are landmarks. I'm running Daftia's latest mods.

Try here.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=20836&hilit=3d+buildings

I don't think it makes any difference who's mod you are using to get this to work.

There are other license files posted on here somewhere. They are small, so having more than 1 will not hurt anything.

I originally posted in that thread. the license file in that thread is the same as the one in this thread. Ok maybe im missing something here, how many buildings should i be seeing? Im in atlanta right now and there may be about 10 buildings that show up, but i think those are the landmark buildings.

based on the these two threads it seems that it could be my sys.txt file or the color scheme.

I originally posted in that thread. the license file in that thread is the same as the one in this thread. Ok maybe im missing something here, how many buildings should i be seeing? Im in atlanta right now and there may be about 10 buildings that show up, but i think those are the landmark buildings.

based on the these two threads it seems that it could be my sys.txt file or the color scheme.

Simulate a route through the center of los angeles. There should be buildings everywhere.