AVIC411.com

How To: Complete TA 2009.6 Map Upgrade Guide - Please Sticky

I just want to know how do I go about installing these updated maps on to my device, I have a f900bt, i have already installed the 3.01 update successfully with no issues, and I currently have 2008.xx maps, so I'm pretty sure i'll benefit from this update. I just want know how to start it really. Do i have to use testmode? do I have to do the whole hold the 4 magic buttons process? If any other program is needed please list or advice where to find that specific program. 2 people earlier in the first [age of this post have ask the same thin put just said "ok never mind I got it" and never posted what they actually did, therefore prompting this post. thanks is advance.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, i have sam problem.

I have upgrete system (wince5.0, version 3.1 IGO 8.3 EUROPE) But is not posible changing maps to news in upgrade ar maps from 2008) I downloaded cracked ezrider added new licens but when i changed ezrider nothing is not function (IGO is coplet dead) a changed back old ezrider and now is funtion but same with old maps.)

The RAR files are no longer on the site. Have they been moved? Where can I get them. I am having the issue I posted in other forums that when I connect my iPhone (via USB) to my unit the unit just reboots. I can operate the unit when the iPhone is not connected. My iPhone is the 3G model but it has been updated to the new IOS4. I am hoping this firmware update will fix it.

Any ideas???

My unit currently has the following configuration:

Nav - Pioneer Navigation Software 2008 powered by NNG

Maps - Data Source 2007 Tele Atlas N.V. (080311)

Basemap - Data Source NIMA VMAP0 (071019)

State 2007.10

Map Version: 01.000600

Version: 2.006000

Bluetooth Software: HW100-SW330 RC3

Thanks in advance

In order to avoid confusion and repeat threads, I have taken the liberty of finally posting a, once and for all, all questions answered HOW TO on the 2009.6 map upgrade with working links.

1. Download the 16 rar files located on the top of this website (yes... you need to dl all 16)

http://www.filecrop.com/search.php?w=83_Cont_USA_2009.06_TA.part&pos=1&opt_t=1&opt_d=0&order=score&mod=dec&size_i=0&size_f=1048576&c=20

2. Once you have finished downloading all of them unzip the first one (it will automatically extract all 16) and enter the password: "ppcwarez.org" in all caps no quotations

3. Next you need to download the cracked EZrider which can be found on this link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/48133221/ezrider.rar.html

4. Now download the Generic License Code from this link:

http://www.gpssoftware.us/avic/newez4avic.zip

*Note: the above link contains a EZrider file that DOES NOT WORK. you can discard it after you unzip.

5. Put all the extracted files onto an SD card and head to your car.

6. Backup your map files

7. Delete the contents of the Map, Dem, Building, POI, and Speedcam folders from your nav unit and CUT and PASTE the new files into their respective folders

*Note: You may have to delete a map in order for it to fit (the map files are too big for the nav). I deleted Mexico. Also realize that the 2009.6 files do not include the basemap.fbl file. You need to keep this file!

8. Replace the stock EZrider.exe with your new hacked one.

9. Copy and Paste your generic license into the license folder (do not delete any others!)

10. Reboot and enjoy running on your new maps!

Troubleshooting:

Situation: Upon Startup the "System Startup in progress please wait..." message displays and stays on.

Solution: You copy and pasted over the wrong EZrider. Use the one from the link in step 3

Situtation: Upon Startup the system keeps self rebooting

Solution: You may have some corrupted files from step 1. Try downloading them all again

The RAR files are no longer on the site. Have they been moved? Where can I get them. I am having the issue I posted in other forums that when I connect my iPhone (via USB) to my unit the unit just reboots. I can operate the unit when the iPhone is not connected. My iPhone is the 3G model but it has been updated to the new IOS4. I am hoping this firmware update will fix it.

Any ideas???

State 2007.10

Thanks in advance

You can install FX3.1 - Link

This has TA 2009.6 integrated.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any ideas???

State 2007.10

Thanks in advance

You can install FX3.1 - Link

This has TA 2009.6 integrated.

Yeah I have done the exact same thing as well and everything worked perfectly. I suggest everyone to do the same. Its an awesome write up............

Also wanted to add this is a pretty good web site to catch all the updated map files.........im going to try to load the ta2010.6 maps in a few min and see how this works out........will post update.....

http://igo-maps.info/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Newbie question:

I have a F700BT with newest firmware. I just downloaded the Teleatlas Europe Q3 2010 fbl map files and premium poi files via a link from another forum. Do i have to use a specific ezrider and license file for that or are the ezrider and license file for the 2009 maps ok?

Newbie question:

I have a F700BT with newest firmware. I just downloaded the Teleatlas Europe Q3 2010 fbl map files and premium poi files via a link from another forum. Do i have to use a specific ezrider and license file for that or are the ezrider and license file for the 2009 maps ok?

The 2009 exrider file worked for the 2010 US maps so its worth a shot.

• 1 year later...

In order to avoid confusion and repeat threads, I have taken the liberty of finally posting a, once and for all, all questions answered HOW TO on the 2009.6 map upgrade with working links.

1. Download the 16 rar files located on the top of this website (yes... you need to dl all 16)

http://www.filecrop...._f=1048576&c=20

2. Once you have finished downloading all of them unzip the first one (it will automatically extract all 16) and enter the password: "ppcwarez.org" in all caps no quotations

3. Next you need to download the cracked EZrider which can be found on this link:

http://rapidshare.de...zrider.rar.html

4. Now download the Generic License Code from this link:

http://www.gpssoftwa.../newez4avic.zip

*Note: the above link contains a EZrider file that DOES NOT WORK. you can discard it after you unzip.

5. Put all the extracted files onto an SD card and head to your car.

6. Backup your map files

7. Delete the contents of the Map, Dem, Building, POI, and Speedcam folders from your nav unit and CUT and PASTE the new files into their respective folders

*Note: You may have to delete a map in order for it to fit (the map files are too big for the nav). I deleted Mexico. Also realize that the 2009.6 files do not include the basemap.fbl file. You need to keep this file!

8. Replace the stock EZrider.exe with your new hacked one.

9. Copy and Paste your generic license into the license folder (do not delete any others!)

10. Reboot and enjoy running on your new maps!

Troubleshooting:

Situation: Upon Startup the "System Startup in progress please wait..." message displays and stays on.

Solution: You copy and pasted over the wrong EZrider. Use the one from the link in step 3

Situtation: Upon Startup the system keeps self rebooting

Solution: You may have some corrupted files from step 1. Try downloading them all again

Hi every one,

Is there anyone still has these downloads, since the links are no longer working.

I need the Ez rider and License plus Canada map.

Thanks...