AVIC411.com

x910bt not showing street names ?

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue on my X910BT. The street names do not show in 3D unless I change the map scale to 500 or 300. But my question is: after changing the map scale to 500 or 300, and later on, turning the map off, then turning it on again, the scale is back at 1000 with no street names, making it necessary for me to lower the map scale to 500 or 300 again. This happens everytime - the map scale defaults back to 1000. Is there a way to "save" my map scale change?? By the way, I have an X710 BT in my other car and it does not have this "no street name/map scale" issue. It works fine all the time.

I have the same issue on my X910BT. The street names do not show in 3D unless I change the map scale to 500 or 300. But my question is: after changing the map scale to 500 or 300, and later on, turning the map off, then turning it on again, the scale is back at 1000 with no street names, making it necessary for me to lower the map scale to 500 or 300 again. This happens everytime - the map scale defaults back to 1000. Is there a way to "save" my map scale change?? By the way, I have an X710 BT in my other car and it does not have this "no street name/map scale" issue. It works fine all the time.

you want to go into navi settings and turn "SMART ZOOM" off. this will stop it from defaulting back to 1000ft

• 2 weeks later...

If you go into the same settings menu i mentioned above and have smartzoon ON there should be a little wrench icon next to it. click the wrench icon to enter the smartzoom settings. you are able to adjust how far it zooms out. i have not played around with this myself but it should allow you to do what you're asking.