AVIC411.com

N3 syst. extension harness question

First up ,Hello all I am new to this forum and have to say this is a great site!Just aquirred an N3 and installed in my Silverado.The person I bought it from did not have the system extension harness so I purchaced one from the local Pioneer dealer.$80 later I am happy and go home to install it .The catch is the harness is not marked except for the visual in and out RCA.as far as I can tell the the non fading sub out is the red RCA set,which are the two farthest on the left of the connector if looking at the connector when plugged into the headunit .Only one RCA (red ) has a signal and the other appears to be dead.inspected the harness carefully and there are no apperant broken wires and the more I look at it ,it appears to be an aftermarket one based on comparison of the quality of the harness on my AVH series.Is there a site or resourse that I can get detailed pics of the harness to see if mine is wired correctly?Any help would be appreciated