AVIC411.com

ANYONE NEED CUSTOM DASH KITS FOR DOUBLE DIN RADIO'S?

Hi my name is Larry and I work for a shop that sells and install's mobile audio and video. We stock many kits and if they only make a kit with a pocket and you want to iso-mount your indash let me know i have a full crew of custom techs who can build a kit and ship it to you. We dont use cheep abs when we build this, our techs went to school for fiberglass and body work. We use for example a metra dash kit as the skelleton and use fiberglass and body filler to give you a custom or factory look. We also can paint it or ship it to you primed so you can have it painted to match your dash. Dont spend lots of money on your equipment and let the looks of your install leaving you with doubts, send me a msg for prices or questions, we are based out of minnesota and have the most expirenced techs, thanks, Larry[/b]

Yes if you want to sell your goods here pictures would be very helpful. I've seen more than a couple bad "professionally" fiberglassed double din kits.

austinm22 Metra I beleive makes a double din kit for the grand prix. The model number escapes me at the moment, but any stereo shop should be able to help you with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sorry I have not responded in a while, I have been slammed at my job, with remote car starters finally taking off, and on top of that my audi was totalled out last weekend with all my a/v equipment in it and now I have the pleasure of fighting the insurance to get it replacec. I'm sorry to say that being how booked we are now I will have to wait till late winter or early spring before doing any more custom work outside my store, sorry guys... :(