AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Alex,

Happy holidays to you!. Your latest mod is absolutely terrific. It makes the Avic what it should have been in the first place.

I have one small request or question. The color of the speedcam information is very difficult for me to see. I am using the Pioneer background which has been modified and it just blends into to the point where it is difficult for me to see.

I will change the color my self if you can tell me where to find the parameters to change it. If I can modify this, you upgrade would be flawless IMHO.

Thanks

M

Make sure you clear the user save folder as per the instructions.

Step 19. You need to delete the save files so that your settings are built fresh with these new mods. They are in “My Flash Disk\User\UserData\iGo\save. Everything should be deleted except for a favorites.dat file if you have one.

Hi Diaftia there an error in your archive 2.1 EU version. The file is not sys.txt users Euro

[device]

type="PIONEER746UC"

good EU parameter is :

[device]

type="PIONEER746EW"

users F500 will replace 746 by 749, UC for U.S. and Euro for EW

that package was put together from another board member. I will take a look at it.

Thanks for the info.

Alex

Alex,

Happy holidays to you!. Your latest mod is absolutely terrific. It makes the Avic what it should have been in the first place.

I have one small request or question. The color of the speedcam information is very difficult for me to see. I am using the Pioneer background which has been modified and it just blends into to the point where it is difficult for me to see.

I will change the color my self if you can tell me where to find the parameters to change it. If I can modify this, you upgrade would be flawless IMHO.

Thanks

M

Can you tell me what is blending in? I am not sure what needs to be changes. There is the speed element and the cam type element. Is it the ring or the white background.

Thanks and happy holidays to you as well. :)

what am i doing wrong? i keep getting the "system startup in progress" then a reboot after every time i try to install it. i am pretty sure i followed the directions correctly

Sounds like you might have missed some files. I am guessing the font files. Add those and make sure you delete the save files as posted above.

Hi Alex,

Happy New Year to you.

Sorry for the unclear explanation. It is the distance information to the speedcam that is hard to read. The color of the numbers do not stand out enough for me to take a quick glance and discern the information. A different color would make that information more discernable IMHO

Thanks and regards as always.

Mark

Hi Alex,

Happy New Year to you.

Sorry for the unclear explanation. It is the distance information to the speedcam that is hard to read. The color of the numbers do not stand out enough for me to take a quick glance and discern the information. A different color would make that information more discernable IMHO

Thanks and regards as always.

Mark

Yeah that is true now that I think about it, Maybe black with a white edge? Red with black? Might have to play around with some colors.

i hadnt messed with it in a long time, so i did the 3.0 firmware update then it worked. im assuming it just didnt work with 2.

Nope... just 3.0. Says it in the first post but that post is getting pretty long so I don't blame you for missing it. :)