AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Thanks for the speed reply. My off screen is currently the OEM Pioneer with a small clock in the upper left corner not the centered with large fonts as you have it. I have your no MSN V2.1 with 3.0 Firmware and an F90.

Hmmm... That doesn't make sense. My clock is in the center with the date below it. If you are using my data.zip you would have my clock that is pictured in the first post. Can you do me a favor and download the file in the first post and copy the data.zip over again? Make sure to remove the save files per the instructions too. It sounds as if you have IDT's mods since his clock is a small one I the upper right. If that is the case you also need to get the font files.

FYI- there is no OEM Pioneer off screen. Makes me wonder if we are talking about the same thing. If all else fails you can always take a pic of it if possible so we can make sure we are on the same page.

Alex

1/07/10 (V2.2)

• New split screen navigation option. Accesible via the extras menu.
    New smaller lane info arrows when choosing them at the top. They also do not appear under the signposts but rather beneath them.
    Layering issue with current street in plan mode fixed.
    Fixed the blurry navigation images. The arrows were good but the checkerd flag, roundabout, and other images were blurry.
    Added bluetooth icon to alternate nav and speedo screens.
    Fixed bug where elevation was not showing in feet on speedo and cruisedial screens when using modded ezrider.exe
    Made "time to destination", "distance to destination" and "eta to destination" all larger font on both main screen and speedo.
    Added back to nav screen button and zoom in and out buttons to the plan mode screen.
    Removed trip computer button from cruise dials screen and added route progress meter.
    Made the time and date on the off screen pop a bit more so its easier to see while still trying to keep the screen dark.
    Keyboard fix (I hope) for polish keyboards.
    More minor perfectionst tweaks

post-26802-12872760771858_thumb.jpg

post-26802-12872760776916_thumb.jpg

post-26802-12872760782057_thumb.jpg

post-26802-12872760787393_thumb.jpg

Looks very nice, but it does not look like anybody will be able to download it for awhile as mediashare is down. Rapidshare has been saying that it is to overloaded for free users. I have been trying to use Rapidshare a couple times this month and they were ALWAYS to busy for free users. It is their way of saying ' Pay us 55 euros to download a file'. This is about $80 US /year to download a few files. Way to expensive!

Looks very nice, but it does not look like anybody will be able to download it for awhile as mediashare is down. Rapidshare has been saying that it is to overloaded for free users. I have been trying to use Rapidshare a couple times this month and they were ALWAYS to busy for free users. It is their way of saying ' Pay us 55 euros to download a file'. This is about $80 US /year to download a few files. Way to expensive!

Abb1,i know what you mean but i paid about 10 euros for 3 months(90 days)That way I don't have to wait and can install this brilliant mod straight away! :)

Mediafire is back up and the new links have been posted.

looks nice, i think i'll adapt the split screen,

Thanks man!

There is some aligning to do on the distance meter if you change anything on that screen but it works really good now. I had to change the way that I polled the distance to maneuver to get it to work right. When I first coded it I got the script into a loop that pretty much hung the unit. Sweet. Works great as is though.

I tried apting it to your 2.1 mod and I got this error message:

I dont know what I did wrong, the 2 new bmp's are added and the entire code is copied over properly

That script is in the navigatemap.ui file. Did you diff those files and see the difference between the new one and the old?

I tried apting it to your 2.1 mod and I got this error message:

I dont know what I did wrong, the 2 new bmp's are added and the entire code is copied over properly

That script is in the navigatemap.ui file. Did you diff those files and see the difference between the new one and the old?

I copied your splitscreenmap script to the navigatemap.ui file, and then placed the icon in the extras linking it to the script, just like in your 'navigatemap_ui. The only problem is, is that when hitting the button, it cant find the script.

here is the code that I copied over right below the script for the Tripcomputer:

;Background

;Lane info 

;Follow button

;Street icons

;Distance to Manuver

;City info

;Separators

;Current Speed

;Shielded text in route

;Plain Text in Route

;Actual street plain text no route

;Actual street shielded text no route