AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

Hi,

i am going to use this, i own an EU avic f700bt with Firmware v2 installed.

What do i need to run this ? Installed the hacked 3.0 firmware or buy the offical one from pioneer?

Read the instructions.

Hi, I read the instruction (Diafta's opening post) but it doesn't tell me anything about a required firmware level or "proven to work" models. It is designed for an F500BT.

joepie, i finally found what i was looking for... EU 3.0 firmware : viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26625 it is version 3.000300 ;

[2008 Navigation Application Release Record]

Product : AVIC-F500BT/F700BT/F900BT

20090511 11:34

Release File : APL

Release Version : 3.000300 20090511

[2009 Navigation Platform Release Record]

Product : AVIC-F700BT/AVIC-F900BT

Fri. Apr. 24 12:00:00 2009

Release File : PLT

Release Version : 6.2.1.9

[2009 Navigation Data Release Record]

Product : AVIC-F500BT/AVIC-F700BT/AVIC-F900BT

20090420 10:00

Release File : DATA

Release Version : 2.000100 20090420

will this work with this mod ?

thank you.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Thank you for this wonderful mod, everything looks really good and smooth.

I do run into one problem, the GPS navigationi feature would run fine as long as I do not have any AV source (SD/USB) with media inserted. When it detected a media source and start playing automatically, I cannot get back to the navigation mode; pressing MAP or selecting navigation will only 'beeps' but does not do anything. :?:

Anyone ran into this issue?

- I am running F500BT - v3.00003

Alex,

how do i change the sky image in your mod? i like the big moon in abbs mod and i have hundreds of schemes i downloaded off the forum, can i just rename any of them to pioneer_blue_day or night and swap them out or is it more complicated than this? they are all named aurora_night and such... but seem to have same files inside rar

Hey Diaftia, Have have just one question. When I have a route in and I want to look for a POI it goes to the screen as to where to look for your POI. There are open boxes with nothing in them, can I add an option in there or is that something you have to do? I was wanting to add a hot key for "along route" as well. Thank you

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01. /quote]

Can anyone tell me where to get the 3.01 update. I have checked Pioneer's site under the F90BT, F700BT and the f900BT and only see the 2.06 update. I did a search on AVIC for F90BT 3.01 update and got 53 pages. Hope someone can save me from sifting through all of them. Thanks

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01. /quote]

Can anyone tell me where to get the 3.01 update. I have checked Pioneer's site under the F90BT, F700BT and the f900BT and only see the 2.06 update. I did a search on AVIC for F90BT 3.01 update and got 53 pages. Hope someone can save me from sifting through all of them. Thanks

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... CNSD-100FM

No, you have to have v3 in order to use these mods.

yes its the 3.01 update. you'll see a 3.02 update around here but thats referring to the EU version.

Hi, Does this mean that performing the steps described in this topic will also update my unit to firmware v3 ?

F700BT EU version.

Here's an interesting find:

I was driving down the freeway today I noticed that the road names were scrolling! They have not done that before even though I had it turned on in the settings. I also notice that this is IN DIRECT CORRELATION with the trip computer and track logs. My trip computer does not work 99% of the time so this was a neat thing to me :P

I also sat still and went into the GPS/TIME settings and se that the SPEED usually shows movement even when sitting still! I was playing around with turning it off (the GPS setting) and when I clicked it back on the speed finally showed 0.00 MPH...and when I went into the trip computer..it was working!!

There is DEFINATELY a hitch between the GPS speed and those other functions!

Can somebody else confirm this?

Hey, CArver< if you are following this posting can you figure out which file this is in and disect the code string(s)so that it will keep the GPS from showing any movement when sitting still and maybe confirm what I suspect with the trip computer/track log inconsistency?

Thanx!

Bud

I'm using this on my f500 and it is working great except none of my setting are being save when I shut off gps. I read something at the start of this thread. (If you are running an F500, or are using a unit in the EU, then edit the semicolons at the top of the sys.txt file before copying them over to the AVIC). I don't know what this means. Is this my problem. THNX.

Gates