AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

Thanks for all of the hard work, Alex!

I did notice one thing peculiar, however maybe it's me but when I go into the visual screen and I get to the point where it says switch on/off transparent (opaque in the previous rev.) background images they still look transparent regardless of this setting. Also, just for my own preference, I am removing the "zoom=1000" from the signboards. I like to see them big. That's my pref. though otherwise I am looking forward to your latest rev!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

hi all, I'm having a problem and hoping someone has a simple solution. I can now access the gps address features, but the gps and system settings are greyed out... I currently have the 3.01 with Diaftia's mods installed. I had troubles with the hardware bypass screwing with the software, so I currently don't have the e-brake wire connected, do I need to ground it or something? Should Diaftia's mods have given me access to the gps and system settings???

hi all, I'm having a problem and hoping someone has a simple solution. I can now access the gps address features, but the gps and system settings are greyed out... I currently have the 3.01 with Diaftia's mods installed. I had troubles with the hardware bypass screwing with the software, so I currently don't have the e-brake wire connected, do I need to ground it or something? Should Diaftia's mods have given me access to the gps and system settings???

you should read the bypass thread before doing any mods as you're just getting yourself in trouble jumping ahead with mods

Thanks for all of the hard work, Alex!

I did notice one thing peculiar, however maybe it's me but when I go into the visual screen and I get to the point where it says switch on/off transparent (opaque in the previous rev.) background images they still look transparent regardless of this setting. Also, just for my own preference, I am removing the "zoom=1000" from the signboards. I like to see them big. That's my pref. though otherwise I am looking forward to your latest rev!

Sounds like you have a problem with your save files. The setting definitely works. Tried it on the way in this morning and also just now in an emulator. Clean out your save files and it should work again. FYI- You will be able to delete save files from the GUI in the upcoming version.

FYI if you make the signposts any larger they will overlap on the right and left signs and nav info.

Hi Alex, I noticed a fuel calculator in IDT's mod. Is there any chance of adding something like this in your mod?

Yes that will be in there. Working with 34by151 on a bunch of stuff since he had some things that he had been doing with my mods. The fuel calc and autokarta stuff is all going to be in there. He has also been working really hard to make it so that we will no longer need to have 3 different versions. All of the MSN/TMC and EU/US stuff will be settings that are configurable now.

Hey, Alex,

I noticed another **glitch**

All of my speedcams default to 70MPH and displays 66 (I've had this before as this is normal when importing the .txt files into the TA maps) but when I click on then speedcam to change it when underway, I change the number and press "done" and even though the slider registers the number I changed it to it will still display and announce the previous "70miles Per Hour" and display the "66" in the box.

Just an FYI.

Thanx!

Bud

When I installed the official Pioneer update it showed 3.0020 for my EU device, I'm now running the free update from the EU page which takes it to 3.00202.

I have never seen official versions below 3.002 here in Europe.

I think this might be one of the problems people are having with hacked updates: there are 3.001 and some people say they even have 3.003 which can definately not be a Pioneer update as it was around before the official one. In some "hacked" or "free" update packages people seem to mix pioneer data with CE updates which do not really belong to our devices, just becouse it has a higher release no. it must not be the right CE for us. That was for me the reason to buy the official update, I wanted to have a clean basis to restore if anything goes wrong.

Just my observations from reading a lot in this forum, I'm just a user, tell me if I'm wrong

Jörg

I just check my AVIC-F7010BT and the version is 3.020100 official US Pioneer update.

Is there a thread that talks about how to edit the locations of the speed cameras. There are several indicated in the gps that don't exist on the actual street. I tried the delete button but that does not seem to work.

Put the cursor on the map screen on the icon for the speedcam. Then go into the quick menu, then to route then to info. On that screen you will see edit cam. Select that and hit delete.

This is exactly how to delete nonexistent cameras. There were several red light cameras in my area that have been removed and I deleted them from the map. There were also cameras on some freeways (don't ask my why) but I deleted several of those.

If you have a problem putting the cursor on the camera zoom in as close as you can to make it easier to select. Goog luck.

Hi Alex, I noticed a fuel calculator in IDT's mod. Is there any chance of adding something like this in your mod?

Yes that will be in there. Working with 34by151 on a bunch of stuff since he had some things that he had been doing with my mods. The fuel calc and autokarta stuff is all going to be in there. He has also been working really hard to make it so that we will no longer need to have 3 different versions. All of the MSN/TMC and EU/US stuff will be settings that are configurable now.

I just read through the Aussie thread. I thought your updates were near perfect but now I see that so more more can be added. I can hardly wait for the next version. Thanks for all the great work.

I'm not sure if this issue has something to do with the the Diaftia mods or not but I have the most updated version them installed on a f500bt and everything seems to work great except..

I can't get the software to read the mp3s on the SD card. Nothing shows up in the media list though I have about 50 mp3s on the card in some folders and nothing else. It was working previously and now it's not. Is there a way to reset the media database so it scans the card again? Thanks!

Hey, Alex,

I noticed another **glitch**

All of my speedcams default to 70MPH and displays 66 (I've had this before as this is normal when importing the .txt files into the TA maps) but when I click on then speedcam to change it when underway, I change the number and press "done" and even though the slider registers the number I changed it to it will still display and announce the previous "70miles Per Hour" and display the "66" in the box.

Just an FYI.

Thanx!

Bud

I have seen this too. You have to actually click on the map on the map icon you want to edit and then go to the quick menu POI info to edit it. I have been trying to make it so you can edit them through clicking on it but it has to do with where the cursor is when you edit it. I think. I added that in as a convenience but I think its not possible. Strange that it pulls it up but doesn't actually edit it.

Is there a thread that talks about how to edit the locations of the speed cameras. There are several indicated in the gps that don't exist on the actual street. I tried the delete button but that does not seem to work.

Put the cursor on the map screen on the icon for the speedcam. Then go into the quick menu, then to route then to info. On that screen you will see edit cam. Select that and hit delete.

This is exactly how to delete nonexistent cameras. There were several red light cameras in my area that have been removed and I deleted them from the map. There were also cameras on some freeways (don't ask my why) but I deleted several of those.

If you have a problem putting the cursor on the camera zoom in as close as you can to make it easier to select. Goog luck.

Sometimes its people adding in known speed traps where cops hide. The easier thing to do is go to in and configure the alerts to not notify you on those. Its the icon with the badge (or car) and radar. I think its the second one.

I'm not sure if this issue has something to do with the the Diaftia mods or not but I have the most updated version them installed on a f500bt and everything seems to work great except..

I can't get the software to read the mp3s on the SD card. Nothing shows up in the media list though I have about 50 mp3s on the card in some folders and nothing else. It was working previously and now it's not. Is there a way to reset the media database so it scans the card again? Thanks!

Have you done any other mods? My mods are navigation level mods and those are pioneer level issues. I would look in the troubleshooting forum maybe?