AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

quick question with v2.3 can I incorporate IDT's 3D subaru instead of arrow.....only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger...thanks

Yes, I think you might need to incorporate the whole 3D cars thing. I know there are some threads on it and that IDT at one point even packaged up the 3D cars thing to port to other mods. Not sure if he still has that available or not.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

quick question with v2.3 can I incorporate IDT's 3D subaru instead of arrow.....only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger...thanks

Yes, I think you might need to incorporate the whole 3D cars thing. I know there are some threads on it and that IDT at one point even packaged up the 3D cars thing to port to other mods. Not sure if he still has that available or not.

the link is still up, you can find it in the IDT thread, instructions are in there also

Put the cursor on the map screen on the icon for the speedcam. Then go into the quick menu, then to route then to info. On that screen you will see edit cam. Select that and hit delete.

This is exactly how to delete nonexistent cameras. There were several red light cameras in my area that have been removed and I deleted them from the map. There were also cameras on some freeways (don't ask my why) but I deleted several of those.

If you have a problem putting the cursor on the camera zoom in as close as you can to make it easier to select. Goog luck.

Sometimes its people adding in known speed traps where cops hide. The easier thing to do is go to in and configure the alerts to not notify you on those. Its the icon with the badge (or car) and radar. I think its the second one.

Most of the freeway cams I deleted were not in "hiding spots" they were out on the open freeway, no bridge, overpass, trees, bushes or anything like that around. Usually here in So. Cal. we rarely even see CHP because there are so few of them around. I think some people are just idiots that got pulled over so they added a camera. I only found one so far on the freeway where a cop could hide and sure enough there was a CHP there.

After a few hours of messing around with the data.zip, I finally figured out how to incorporate 3dcars and use "Run Application" feature. The media player that comes with leetlauncher is very useful wit this mod. I'm now able to view divx movies with coreplayer thanks to diaftia's mod. My next goal is to add the shortcuts to the quick menu. Diaftia, it'll be great if you can show me which file to modify in order to launch applications within the quick menu.

UPDATE: I found the file associate with quick menu but it looks pretty hard to add an application to the quick menu. Diaftia, Is there an easier way to do this? Perhaps, you can add a feature to the quick menu so that users can configure their own application to launch. Thanks again for such a nice mod.

After a few hours of messing around with the data.zip, I finally figured out how to incorporate 3dcars and use "Run Application" feature. The media player that comes with leetlauncher is very useful wit this mod. I'm now able to view divx movies with coreplayer thanks to diaftia's mod. My next goal is to add the shortcuts to the quick menu. Diaftia, it'll be great if you can show me which file to modify in order to launch applications within the quick menu.

UPDATE: I found the file associate with quick menu but it looks pretty hard to add an application to the quick menu. Diaftia, Is there an easier way to do this? Perhaps, you can add a feature to the quick menu so that users can configure their own application to launch. Thanks again for such a nice mod.

Can you please put a step by step on how to do the 3d cars? I tried following idt's but can only modify the sys text

Can you please put a step by step on how to do the 3d cars? I tried following idt's but can only modify the sys text

Add the following codes below to sys.txt then put the .mdl and .tex file of the car you selected in the "gx" folder of Data.zip. Make sure 3dcars is in the Igo folder.

[map]

3d_scale_carmodel=1

3dcarsizemin=5000

3dcarsizemax=8000

3dcarsizemul=30000

[3d]

;change the .mdl file to the car you selected

car_day=flying_carpet.mdl

car_night=flying_carpet.mdl

ghost_day=flying_carpet.mdl

ghost_night=flying_carpet.mdl

[3dcar]

work_dir="\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\3DCars" location of 3dCars folder

mortscript="\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\3DCars\Themechanger\MortScript.exe" ;location of MortScript.exe

The Map changer is on the list but I don't think it will make the next version due to sheer number of extras going in already. Probably the one after that.

Keep the suggestions coming though you might just come with something that has not been thought about.

Cheers

34by151

by abb1 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:39 pm

figueroaw wrote:

IDT,

Just wondering, Can the off button be change for a zoom in/zoom out button?

xdanx wrote:

I appreciate your help. I have another question. How do I zoom in to make the car fit perfectly on the road as shown on the image on the first page? I tried adjusting the smart zoom settings but I can't zoom in close enough, the car image is alot bigger than the road.

figueroaw wrote:

Could you please consider it for future releases?

abb1 wrote:

Guys, This is an already excellent mod! IDT has worked hard on this and trust me, I know, it is NOT an easy task. Asking him to make these changes to his mod for your own personal use is not cool. This is a MOD FORUM! If you want to make changes to suit your needs ..... Do it yourself! All the information is here in this forum. Do the legwork, READ, and most importantly use the search function.

Hey Alex, IDT has added a mapchanger to his latest mod, which is AWESOME! With this you really can have the best of both worlds. Just a hell of a suggestion for your next update :)

Now look at you!!!! What about all the garbage you just posted on the other thread?

First of all, I did not requested the zoom in/out button for personal use. Since I read on the same thread that someone said that the on/off button was useless, that is way i thought about the zoom in/out button. i didn't know that you can do that with the volume knob. If I knew before I would have not requested the feature.

So, instead of blasting away, why not pointing out the volume knob?

***My apologies to the owner of this thread for the above***

Will this work on a x920bt? Also do I have to option of having it in KM instead of Miles as I am in Canada?

I don't believe that the X920BT is out yet. It should be available shortly, I believe in March. As far as your answer....NO, this unit does not run Windows CE and cannot be modified. It runs Windows Mobile 5.5 which is the same OS as the Z100BT which to this day still cannot be modded.