AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

Ok thanks, im going to try that out this afternoon.

But now i also noticed another problem. My gps location show about 15 meter off from my curent lcoation. So i always see my pointer next to the road instead of on it..

anybody else experiencing this ?

I just thought of something that could be causing this. I know house numbers have been off and that is due to map data. Anyone else seeing the cursor being of? I will look into some files as to what could be causing this.

Question... when you noticed it was off was the unit in night mode or was it at night?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

I just thought of something that could be causing this. I know house numbers have been off and that is due to map data. Anyone else seeing the cursor being of? I will look into some files as to what could be causing this.

Question... when you noticed it was off was the unit in night mode or was it at night?

Hi, i think i experienced it in both modes. However it appears that the cursor is'nt always off. I noticed that on some speed ways it did went to the right location on the map. I think that when taking turns, the effect is most noticeable. sometimes about 10+ meters.

I am going away this evening for a small drive to the gas station, i will try and do some test.

If you know any good ones let me know .

How do I go about installing this mod?

Read the first post.

How do I go about getting v3 :)

Since it doesn't appear you searched much on the topic, I suggest getting a legal copy from Pioneer. If issues arise from installing the legal version you can try some of the fixes that are in the hacks/mods section.

Since it doesn't appear you searched much on the topic, I suggest getting a legal copy from Pioneer. If issues arise from installing the legal version you can try some of the fixes that are in the hacks/mods section.

You assumed I was talking about the 3.0 FW. Not sure why you would think I would post in the completed mods/themes section for a FW, but I was referring to v3.0 of the Diaftia mod....hence posting in this section :D

You assumed I was talking about the 3.0 FW. Not sure why you would think I would post in the completed mods/themes section for a FW, but I was referring to v3.0 of the Diaftia mod....hence posting in this section :D

You are correct, I assumed you were referring to the FW. I don't recall Alex ever say if the new version was to be v2.4 based on following the same numbering sequence or just jump to 3.0. Usually when someone has said 3.0 it is in regards to the FW. For all we know Alex and 34by151 may call it something altogether different since they're working on it together.

Some posts seem to take the intended topic off course. Happens quite frequently. That's what I thought was happening from your post.

Now back to the topic at hand.

could it be coded to save the longitude & latitude calculations as "Home" or current location and not a physical address at all?

Yes, that can be done but I doubt it will make it into the next release. The next release will be V3 due to the number of changes. It will probably be V3.1 before we get to that

Cheers

34by151

This is why I called it v3 :)

Does anyone have the original files from an x910bt that are replaced by this mod. My SD card is corrupt and my backups are not readable. I need to restore my unit to factory so I can return it unmodified. Thanks for any help with this.

I was going to PM you the files, but the maximum file size is 2mb. So unfortunately, I think you are SOL since the file size is 5 mb for the original DATA.zip and the SYS.txt

Does anyone have the original files from an x910bt that are replaced by this mod. My SD card is corrupt and my backups are not readable. I need to restore my unit to factory so I can return it unmodified. Thanks for any help with this.

Are you taking about the data.zip files or the entire flash drive?

I'm looking for the original files (as replaced in the instructions for this mod) or any that were overwritten by the process. I need to return it so as it appears brand new and unmodified.

from APl2\iGo (5 files titled "bnt.ttf", "DATA.zip", “Branding.zip”, “Digital.ttf” and "sys.txt" )

from APL2\iGo\Content\Speedcam ( 3 files here Red_Light_Camera_us.txt, Speed_Trap.txt, and SpeedcamUpdates.spud)

from APL2\iGo\Content\Voice (file Voice_TTS-nua-eng-us-f1.zip}

from APL2\iGo\Content\SCHEME (Copy 4 files here Pioneer_red_day.zip, Pioneer_red_night.bmp, Pioneer_blue_day.zip and Pioneer_blue_night.zip}

I'm looking for the original files (as replaced in the instructions for this mod) or any that were overwritten by the process. I need to return it so as it appears brand new and unmodified.

from APl2\iGo (5 files titled "bnt.ttf", "DATA.zip", “Branding.zip”, “Digital.ttf” and "sys.txt" )

from APL2\iGo\Content\Speedcam ( 3 files here Red_Light_Camera_us.txt, Speed_Trap.txt, and SpeedcamUpdates.spud)

from APL2\iGo\Content\Voice (file Voice_TTS-nua-eng-us-f1.zip}

from APL2\iGo\Content\SCHEME (Copy 4 files here Pioneer_red_day.zip, Pioneer_red_night.bmp, Pioneer_blue_day.zip and Pioneer_blue_night.zip}

try this:

http://browntownpr.fileave.com/downloads/APL2.rar

hope that help!

**keep in mind that some files from this mod were addons.