AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

I installed this and now am a little lost...

....is there a place where I can find the explanation for all the settings in this mod?

Uh, did you read all of the verbiage on the very first page? :?

How do you think I installed it? :wink:

Anyways, I found the information I was looking for on page 24 of the forum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Hi Everybody,

I have recently installed Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 EU version (I am in the UK), and since the installation, I can no longer here and voice during navigation - all volumes are turned up and I have tried both the US and UK voices and neither seem to work. I am using the unit with the ND-500 amp and when it should say something, the amp does kick in and mute my radio for a couple of seconds just nothing is announced. I have tried using the unit stand-alone and changed the output to built in speaker and still the same problem. No navigation voice ever! :(

I have spent quite a bit of time searching so apologies in advance if there is already an answer to this! I did see another user had the same problem but could not find a response.

Any help would really be appreciated as my avic is kind of useless without voice guidance! :D

Hi Everybody,

I have recently installed Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 EU version (I am in the UK), and since the installation, I can no longer here and voice during navigation - all volumes are turned up and I have tried both the US and UK voices and neither seem to work. I am using the unit with the ND-500 amp and when it should say something, the amp does kick in and mute my radio for a couple of seconds just nothing is announced. I have tried using the unit stand-alone and changed the output to built in speaker and still the same problem. No navigation voice ever! :(

I have spent quite a bit of time searching so apologies in advance if there is already an answer to this! I did see another user had the same problem but could not find a response.

Any help would really be appreciated as my avic is kind of useless without voice guidance! :D

When i had this problem it was a setting in the sys.txt.Have you installed a diffrerent sys.txt and if so have you made sure the settings therein are correct for your device and/or your voices?

I have a few little problems whit this nice mod and my f900bt europ

- when bluetooth is on the unit only reset him/his self?!? on SD card are a lot of POI's

- I am missing the possibility "travel through" it is when I use a poi but not with a address

- is it simple possible to have your complete route map on the screen?

Tanks a lot

Ron

Nobody a suggestion?? :shock::cry:

Please (and tanks)

Ron

I installed this and now am a little lost.

I can't see the "Delete Route" and "Mute Navigation" buttons on the Map screen. They were there when I installed this mod, but then I fiddled with the settings and now they are gone and I can't seem to find the option to make them available again.

Also, is there a place where I can find the explanation for all the settings in this mod?

You probably have full screen cockpit turned on. Turn that option off.

Sorry for the delay. Catching up. :)

The only thing I couldn't figure out was how to make a saved poi search.

I mean to "create" a saved search. Could this be because I was in a route already?

Go into manage in settings I believe. That is where you save a route.

Hi Everybody,

I had this problem when I did not delete my save files after putting a different version on. Most likely the mute sound variable is corrupted/overwritten to an unreadable state.

I have a few little problems whit this nice mod and my f900bt europ

- when bluetooth is on the unit only reset him/his self?!? on SD card are a lot of POI's

- I am missing the possibility "travel through" it is when I use a poi but not with a address

- is it simple possible to have your complete route map on the screen?

Tanks a lot

Ron

Nobody a suggestion?? :shock::cry:

Please (and tanks)

Ron

I am having a hard time understanding your problems:

1. Reset bluetooth? What do POI's have to do with bluetooth. Can you clarify for me?

2. Travel through? Do you mean add a via?

3. Yes. Go to the route planning screen and click the on the bottom right shown here:

file.php?id=8876&t=1

Yes, that was indeed the case. Thanks for your reply.

One more question - Before this mod, the highway signs for lane guidance used to be dark green and opaque. Now they are lighter shade of green and translucent. Is there a way to switch back to opaque background? Do I need to replace a file?

I installed this and now am a little lost.

I can't see the "Delete Route" and "Mute Navigation" buttons on the Map screen. They were there when I installed this mod, but then I fiddled with the settings and now they are gone and I can't seem to find the option to make them available again.

Also, is there a place where I can find the explanation for all the settings in this mod?

You probably have full screen cockpit turned on. Turn that option off.

Sorry for the delay. Catching up. :)

post-40377-12872762455884_thumb.jpg

Any estimate to when your going to release the next version? No Hurry...

This has been asked for the last two months, just look back as the answer will be the same - 'Debugging'. A lot of us would just be happy to see some pics :)

'Debugging'. A lot of us would just be happy to see some pics :)

I answered this as well in this post http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=29404&start=930#p217789

Cheers

34by151

Which surely was based on:

"While the new version retains the look and feel please be aware it is almost a total rewrite of the code not just a collection of mods. Much of the code is new and as such needs testing. Virtually nothing has been left untouched. As such it is quite a job to polish out all the things on the list."