AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Hello, for the life of me I cannot get any applications to run, even after following these directions "

To run any application you must copy it in any next folder

\Storage Card\Programs\

\Usb Disk\Programs\

\My Flash Disk\Programs\

and rename it into "application.exe"

it will run :-)"

I copied the applications to the \My Flash Disk\Programs\ folder, nothing. I renames the .exe files to application.exe, nothing. I place a subfolder under \My Flash Disk\Programs\ named applications.exe and my files inside that folder, and nothing. Did anyone get the "Run Application" to work properly? The directions are too vague or incorrect because no matter what I try I have no luck. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Something must be wrong with me..... I'm 41 and I check this thread for v3.0 three times a day!!!!!

Something must be really wrong with me, spent the whole day debugging code!!!

To clarify abb1's comment, The look and feel of the mod is retained so things will be familiar to everyone.

Cheers

34by151

Thanks 34by151, I'm not sure what abb1 meant by my comment being spam? Nor am I impatient. I was simply stating how excited I am for the next update..

Keep up the great work.

Scott

Something must be wrong with me..... I'm 41 and I check this thread for v3.0 three times a day!!!!!

To clarify abb1's comment, The look and feel of the mod is retained so things will be familiar to everyone.

Cheers

34by151

Thanks 34by151, I'm not sure what abb1 meant by my comment being spam? Nor am I impatient. I was simply stating how excited I am for the next update..

Keep up the great work.

Scott

Cheers

34by151

Keep up the great work.

Scott

I'm with you gibear2k5 and probably many others who are patient but excited awaiting the release of the new mod. Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly conversation. :D

I have a few little problems whit this nice mod and my f900bt europ

- when bluetooth is on the unit only reset him/his self?!? on SD card are a lot of POI's

- I am missing the possibility "travel through" it is when I use a poi but not with a address

- is it simple possible to have your complete route map on the screen?

Tanks a lot

Ron

Nobody a suggestion?? :shock::cry:

Please (and tanks)

Ron

I am having a hard time understanding your problems:

1. Reset bluetooth? What do POI's have to do with bluetooth. Can you clarify for me?

2. Travel through? Do you mean add a via?

3. Yes. Go to the route planning screen and click the on the bottom right shown here:

file.php?id=8876&t=1

I'am sorry for my bad written in your language.

1. Reset bluetooth? What do POI's have to do with bluetooth. Can you clarify for me?

== no he reset the complete 9000 when bluetooth is on ===

2. Travel through? Do you mean add a via? === Yes I'm sorry the right name is via.===

3. Yes. Go to the route planning screen and click the on the bottom right shown here: === thanks I have found it . But is it possible with one button on the driving/normal screen? ===

A new one.

- I have troubles with 3 D. I can not see the building pictures and al the levels I have tray. Complete to the left to the right and everything between this

- when the new version is coming is he also ready for Europe to use?

- Is there a Europa (dutch?) user from the 9000BT they have a good back-up from his original system? I have lost my SD-card with the back up :oops::? (I will pay for it)

Thanks again

Ron

I was wondering is this mod will work on the 2010 model of this avic the F920BT?

I don't know for sure for the F920BT model but it is a NO for the X920BT anyway, because it uses a different OS therefore it cannot be modded.

EDITED: It turns out that the F920BT is the european version of the X920BT, so not moddable!

Check here: http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=31205&p=213434&hilit=x920bt+confirmed#p213434

I was wondering is this mod will work on the 2010 model of this avic the F920BT?

I don't know for sure for the F920BT model but it is a NO for the X920BT anyway, because it uses a different OS therefore it cannot be modded.

EDITED: It turns out that the F920BT is the european version of the X920BT, so not moddable!

Check here: http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=31205&p=213434&hilit=x920bt+confirmed#p213434

allright.. thanks mate...

It should be a no brainer for your guys ... simple question:

I have smartzoom enabled but I find that the default zoom is too far (I want the view to get closer to the car or the arrow). What is the [smartZoom] parameter that I have to adjust in order to default a closer zoom distance? This should be set in the SYS.TXT file.

Thanks for any help.

It should be a no brainer for your guys ... simple question:

I have smartzoom enabled but I find that the default zoom is too far (I want the view to get closer to the car or the arrow). What is the [smartZoom] parameter that I have to adjust in order to default a closer zoom distance? This should be set in the SYS.TXT file.

Thanks for any help.

Try:

[interface]

defaultzoom2d=1000 ; Set whatever you prefer here

defaultzoom3d=500 ; Set whatever you prefer here, 800 or 1000 is default IIRC

Thank you FourG, I will try that out!

Do you also know how to control the zooming in at the time of a navigation maneuver? I mean when the vehicule reaches the zone when that is a turn, my setting is that it zooms very quickly to it then retracts immediately back to normal view instead of (my preference) going smoothly then returning smoothly, and of course, during a long lap of time.

Thanks again.

Try:

[interface]

Hi FourG,

Strange enought, I put defaultzoom3d=100 or 2000, it doesn't make any difference. :evil:

Hmmm, any idea?

Try:

[interface]

Hi FourG,

Strange enought, I put defaultzoom3d=100 or 2000, it doesn't make any difference. :evil:

Hmmm, any idea?

Idea 1: Google "sys.txt iGo 8", pay more attention to results from XDA-developers if they pop up.

Idea 2: Retire the spoon, try eating with a fork or chopsticks for a bit.