AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

Quick question: I have read that this works with the AVIC-X910BT, but does it work after I've applied the Firmware Update 3.020100?

Related question, Does this mod disable the nag screens? I see a post on using Carver's commonlib.dll, but I don't see that thread in the Completed Mods/Themes forum.

Or my other option, will this mod work in together with the FX 3.1 mod?

Yes, it will work fine with Firmware Update 3.020100.

No for nag screens. You have to apply Carver's hack.

If you install FX 3.1, this mod will replace the mod that comes with FX 3.1.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

I was bored so I decided to change Diaftias mod over to my 'Chrome Theme'. I HAD to add the 'mapchanger' and 'AV Show/Hide' features which work flawlessly with Diaftias mod (took a lot of work though :( )

Just having FUN!!

[attachment=7]D1.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=6]D2.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=4]IMG_0519.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=3]IMG_0520.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=2]IMG_0518.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=8]D5.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=1]IMG_0523.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=5]IMG_0509.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]IMG_0526.JPG[/attachment]

Hey abb1 this looks great. Any possibility of you posting the necessary files to put this theme on our systems with instructions as to what to do. I would love to have my F7010 look like that and I assume some others would probably also like it.

Keep up the great work.

Hey abb1 this looks great. Any possibility of you posting the necessary files to put this theme on our systems with instructions as to what to do. I would love to have my F7010 look like that and I assume some others would probably also like it.

Keep up the great work.

Lol, IMPOSSIBLE!

Way to many files PLUS way to much coding! Diaftias original Data.zip is 15.2mb. Mine that I have done with new images and new coding is closing in at 21.5mb. Plus it would be total disrespectful to Diaftia who has a 3.0 update in the works

Keep up the great work.

Lol, IMPOSSIBLE!

Way to many files PLUS way to much coding! Diaftias original Data.zip is 15.2mb. Mine that I have done with new images and new coding is closing in at 21.5mb. Plus it would be total disrespectful to Diaftia who has a 3.0 update in the works

I don't think it would be disrespectful. I have corresponded with Diaftia and he is a very reasonable person as far as I can tell. Also the 3.0 ver is supposed to have a lot of changes, which many of use are waiting for including myself. I just like the chromed theme and would love to implement it but don't have the time to figure it all out. Also I don't care about the map changer or any other code changes, just the chromed images for everything that is currently in this mod.

Oh well I was just hoping you might share. No disrespect to Diaftia or anyone else on this forum. In fact to show my respect I don't post questions asking when the 3.0 version will be done. I just patiently wait.

Diaftias original Data.zip is 15.2mb. Mine that I have done with new images and new coding is closing in at 21.5mb. Plus it would be total disrespectful to Diaftia who has a 3.0 update in the works

Well the now code has brought that 15mb up to 24mb, I cant see why we can't look at testing some extra themes in the beta stage. It wont be any extra work to put some themes into the installer.

As to the earlier question re map changer, we have completed an tested that. It's also had a bit of a rewrite to support more maps especially Aussie ones. The installer will also setup the map files and directories for you

Cheers

34by151

I 100% agree with that! BUT: Why do you announce the pictures of your mod / changes then?

First off, it is not MY mod, just changes that I have done by myself. I show these pictures because this IS a mod forum. People were having difficulties putting in the mapchanger and fuel calculator to their mods and I was just showing that it can be done. I have redone this ENTIRE mod in a day with new scripting AND just about every image has been replaced, best of all, it works flawless without glitches (lol, mind you, I did run into more than I can count, but fixed them all). I am trying to give more inspiration to others to attempt this by showing them how easy it is to change something to your liking and specifications. Hell, a year ago, I was asking people how to put in an 'image.res' file and what 'testmode' was. Now there is not too much that I cant do to change a mod to my liking, thanks to Diatia, IDT, and NSEW, and a few others that have helped me out tremendously in understanding coding. I would like to see others jump on the bandwagon as well and by showing improvements in both functionality and graphics, people might say 'WOW, I want to try this'. To keep this forum alive, we need 'hands-on' people. IDT is pretty much gone as well as NSEW, Diaftia is taking it easy, and BorisM has rare appearances. It is nice to see new guys at bat such as 'MisterBlue' that has just put up a modified version of IDT's mod. THIS is what this forum needs to stay alive with everyone sort of stepping out. I will continue to put up mods and make changes to my 'Chrome Theme' and my 'Chrome Nav Mod', but I cant be the only one to keep this forum alive, we need some more guys saying 'I can do this' and put up their work! Lol, there is a 'modder' in everyone that visits this forum, otherwise, you would not be here :)

On a side note..... I went and checked out some of the newer Nav units out there by Alpine, Kenwood, and JVC. My X910BT with its mods STILL looks better than anything out there :)

I 100% agree with that! BUT: Why do you announce the pictures of your mod / changes then?

First off, it is not MY mod, just changes that I have done by myself. I show these pictures because this IS a mod forum. People were having difficulties putting in the mapchanger and fuel calculator to their mods and I was just showing that it can be done. I have redone this ENTIRE mod in a day with new scripting AND just about every image has been replaced, best of all, it works flawless without glitches (lol, mind you, I did run into more than I can count, but fixed them all). I am trying to give more inspiration to others to attempt this by showing them how easy it is to change something to your liking and specifications. Hell, a year ago, I was asking people how to put in an 'image.res' file and what 'testmode' was. Now there is not too much that I cant do to change a mod to my liking, thanks to Diatia, IDT, and NSEW, and a few others that have helped me out tremendously in understanding coding. I would like to see others jump on the bandwagon as well and by showing improvements in both functionality and graphics, people might say 'WOW, I want to try this'. To keep this forum alive, we need 'hands-on' people. IDT is pretty much gone as well as NSEW, Diaftia is taking it easy, and BorisM has rare appearances. It is nice to see new guys at bat such as 'MisterBlue' that has just put up a modified version of IDT's mod. THIS is what this forum needs to stay alive with everyone sort of stepping out. I will continue to put up mods and make changes to my 'Chrome Theme' and my 'Chrome Nav Mod', but I cant be the only one to keep this forum alive, we need some more guys saying 'I can do this' and put up their work! Lol, there is a 'modder' in everyone that visits this forum, otherwise, you would not be here :)

On a side note..... I went and checked out some of the newer Nav units out there by Alpine, Kenwood, and JVC. My X910BT with its mods STILL looks better than anything out there :)

I am behind you 100%. I also joined about a year ago and had lots of help from the above people and learned how to make changes. I have added tons of stuff to my unit and have it set up the way I want it. I am not much in the graphics . I enjoy messing around with my unit with the new changes etc. So thanks to Abb1 and the others who are trying to keep the forum going!

Jimbo

Keep up the good work Abb1.

Jimbo

Abb is right but I don't think there is disrespectiveness if your changes to Diaftia's mod is posted.

Cheers!

I agree with this statement 100%.

Others have posted their mods to previous mods in several of the different mod threads and it has been fine. Also one persons change may benefit the original modder. I think I remember Diaftia encouraging people to make any changes they want and post them so that he can see what was done and get ideas.

Abb1 you are right about the need for more poeple to try their own mods and I would if I thought I had the time. I have done a few minor tweaks but not much. I changed the color of my clock on the Off Screen to a solid medium blue (I had it red and green for Christmas time), I changed the background for the Cruise Dial and tried adding a startup sound with the help of NSEW and did not get it working. Also the route Zoom In and Out buttons on Route Plan screen in Diaftia's mod came from ideas I gave Diaftia while PMing back and forth about changes I wanted and why. I had put both of these on my mod of his mod. Diaftia made better buttons because I had not figured that out yet and ended up including it in his mod.

Also the Navi button on the Route Plan screen idea came from the Stan/Andr2000 mod.

Anyway that is enough on the subject. I just wanted to point out how we can all help each other. Best to all.

This is a great mod, very good.

But I have some problems with the speedcam during a phone call. When the speedcam sound is activated (Custom, On of Full) and I have a phone call the sound of my phone is muting when I approach a speedcam.

Is this a known problem, has someone an idea how to solve this?

Avic-710BT

Nokia E72

This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to add an Audio Mute button the the nav screen? I know there is a button to mute the voice navigation but I think it would be nice to have an easy button that would much my iPod for example. Anyone know how to do this?

This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to add an Audio Mute button the the nav screen? I know there is a button to mute the voice navigation but I think it would be nice to have an easy button that would much my iPod for example. Anyone know how to do this?

There is a way, long press your volume button.