AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

I have been playing with the smartzoom for quite some time (becaused of chucks request) earlier on in my mod. My findings were that the smartzoom does not work in the way it does in IDT's mod BECAUSE of the tilt settings! To me the tilt settings is what makes the smartzoom bearable, but that is my opinion, however, I am not going to get rid of the tilt settings as I find that they are an improvement in 'smartzoom'. However, if the tilt settings are ignored, then it would probably make Chuck happy, and it would work pretty close to the way he wants it.

Yeah, I agreed with Abb in that the smartzoom works better in its pure meaning in Diaftia's original mod than the one in MB's or IDT's, except that we can't no longer see the sky.

Anyway, maybe someday someone will come up with the perfect solution, combined both with Abb's sky and everyone else's titling and zooming-in.

From this point on, I abort my request on smartzoom. Alex it is always up to you to either release MB's or your original mod's code for smartzoom, both with its advantages and disadvantages.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Mine is configurable but you can have it either default to mute all the time or not. You will be able to go into the sound settings and see all the changes. This is for speedcams, guidance, key clicks, etc.

Are you talking about the audio folder? Or do I go into the data file?

Thanks

Jimbo

I have been playing with the smartzoom for quite some time (becaused of chucks request) earlier on in my mod. My findings were that the smartzoom does not work in the way it does in IDT's mod BECAUSE of the tilt settings! To me the tilt settings is what makes the smartzoom bearable, but that is my opinion, however, I am not going to get rid of the tilt settings as I find that they are an improvement in 'smartzoom'. However, if the tilt settings are ignored, then it would probably make Chuck happy, and it would work pretty close to the way he wants it.

Right. As it stands now in the Beta its the way Chuck wants it. The tilt settings working would make it so that everyone should he happy. Just gotta get there. I have sold old code to remove which I am hoping throws and error.

Are you talking about the audio folder? Or do I go into the data file?

Thanks

Jimbo

In my beta mods. You would click on settings. Click on the sound icon and from there pick what sound category you want to change (volume settings or default mute settings).

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Avic community,

I'm new to your forum and I recently installed a X910 and would like to get your most recent all inclusive modification package available, so far I see the one titled Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 updated 1/14/10. Is there a more recent update and if so how can I get this installed on my unit?

Thanks

DC

Hello Avic community,

I'm new to your forum and I recently installed a X910 and would like to get your most recent all inclusive modification package available, so far I see the one titled Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 updated 1/14/10. Is there a more recent update and if so how can I get this installed on my unit?

Thanks

DC

Hello DC-

Please use my 3.x version here:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/30224-diaftias-hybrid-mods-v31-updated-121910/

Jimbo,

Add the following line just before the end of the <script init> under <state st_Start>, of the file start.ui:

run sc_mute_guidance_immediately

Enjoy!

Hello

Small precision codes to modify

run sc_unmute_guidance by run sc_mute_guidance_immediately

• 2 months later...

For some odd reason, when i add the MOD to F500BT - I loose any kind of audio through Pioneer unit (NAV guidance, etc).

Any idea?

You should definitely check my 3.x version of my mod in the other thread. It has an installer and might fix any unit specific changes you might not have done for the 500 model. You can get it here:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/30224-diaftias-hybrid-mods-v34-updated-012511-now-with-auto-installer/