AVIC411.com

Where did you buy yours?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw an X710p on topcaraudio.com for $525, has anyone else dealt with them?

I was wondering the same thing, they show up when you do a google shopping search for the X710 but no feedback from customers... It's definitely the best deal I can find out there, even better than most ebay deals!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you guys sure you will be getting your rebate?

From Pioneer's website:

Only products purchased from a Pioneer Authorized Dealer qualify for the manufacturer’s warranty. Additionally, any manufacturer’s rebates are only valid for purchases from an Authorized Pioneer Dealer. Authorized Car Audio/Video and Navigation dealers will display the appropriate Authorized Internet Dealer badge (as shown to the left here) on their site.

eBay Sellers

Pioneer does NOT authorize any of its dealers to sell new products on eBay. Pioneer's agreements with its dealers prohibit sales on eBay. Accordingly, Pioneer does not offer its limited manufacturer's warranty or rebates for products purchased from any dealers on eBay.

And a link to their list of authorized online dealers - I count 13

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... et+Dealers

I just bought an X910BT on Amazon from Car Toys, $530. Since the purchase was from Car Toys (an authorized pioneer dealer), I'm hoping for the $100 rebate as well. I plan on calling them and asking for a receipt on Car Toys letterhead to send in with the rebate form.

$530 - $100 MIR = $430

EDIT: I just checked on Amazon, and CarToys has increased the price back up to $900, so this deal may not still be available.

I'm curious, maybe you guys can help out. I'm set to purchase an x910bt in the next week or so, and was wondering where you guys are getting the rebate forms? I found a great deal, and even if it doesn't go through, the chance of getting another $100 off would be great! Hope that isn't too off-topic!

You can get the rebate forms from Pioneer's website. I also bought mine from car toys through amazon. I'm hoping the rebate is successful. The receipt I was able to get car toys send me didn't have their physical address on it. It says payment method: amazon. I'm going to send it in with that and the amazon receipt.

By the way, Amazon prices fluctuate a lot. My x910bt was 549.99 from Car Toys on Amazon.com. The next day it was 799! I think if you are patient and just keep checking you can get a good price.