AVIC411.com

Where did you buy yours?

Slightly off-topic, but not too far :) ...

For what it's worth, just got off the phone with Car Toys. Gave them several sites with sub-$900 prices for the Z110BT. They pulled out the rebate argument on me. The lowest they would go is an up front cost of $979.00. That minus the $200 minus the bing cash back puts it at $681.

Really debating this now. From what I've read, the Z110BT has superior voice recognition, boot up time and speed altogether. Take the savings total from a purchase of the X910BT and there's a $200 difference when it's all said and done between the X910BT and the Z110BT. Choices, choices.

Are you sure you can get the bing cash AND the price match?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, there's a thread linked to in a previous post where someone outlines price matching and such with bing. I checked it out, and it's valid. When you do price matching through Car Toys, they give you a coupon code that you just use at checkout. To bing, it looks like a normal purchase.

zepaholic, please let us know when your rebate leaves the processing status! Would love to know if that works out for you!

Yeah, there's a thread linked to in a previous post where someone outlines price matching and such with bing. I checked it out, and it's valid. When you do price matching through Car Toys, they give you a coupon code that you just use at checkout. To bing, it looks like a normal purchase.

zepaholic, please let us know when your rebate leaves the processing status! Would love to know if that works out for you!

I recently bought a computer from HP that had bing credit. the credit was in my bing account, but got cancelled later. The explanation was that because I used a coupon code on the HP site, they cancelled the bing credit.

From 99cartunes on ebay.com. $558.00 + $15.65 shipping - $44.64 BCB - $100 rebate = $429.01

I just checked the status on my rebate and saw:

Your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing.

At first there was an issue with "Invalid serial number.", but after a quick email, the submission was corrected. I didn't have to send anything in or do anything additional.

I just ordered a x910BT through Car Toys from Amazon for roughly ~$550, and the rebate is still going. I just hate to order from a company that treats their employees so poorly(myself and my roommate both worked for them), but at this price, I feel like I'm ripping them off.

Got my x910bt online from amazon via cartoys for $526.99 shipped.

Also, i DID get my rebate and that check should be in the mail w/in the next week!

So I'm EXTREMELY happy with this unit. After the rebate and selling my old HU, I'm out $328 or so. And the wife get's her TomTom back after 1 year.

• 2 weeks later...

From Pioneer's website:

Only products purchased from a Pioneer Authorized Dealer qualify for the manufacturer’s warranty.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... et+Dealers

Is this true about the warranty? I purchased from Amazon (Prime-eligible), but fulfillment was from Electronica Direct. The Electronica Direct info on Amazon states that all items they sell are brand new with full manufacturers' warranties.

Should I be concerned if I ever had a problem and needed warranty service?

• 2 weeks later...

My rebate status finally changed from sent to final processing. It now says my rebate is valid and to allow 30 days to receive the rebate. it also lists a check number and check amount of $100. :D

• 2 weeks later...