AVIC411.com

Okay so my N3 has always worked great for me. But this last week we had a major cold snap here (-45ish Celsius, -49ish Fahrenheit). I went to work the one day, and when I went to leave 10 hours later I started my car, put my faceplate back on. The lights on the front of the deck came on and I heard it start to boot up, and then a few seconds later it just shut off.

I thought it was maybe alittle to cold for the deck, so i took the faceplate off again and drove without it, and I put my car in my heated garage for a couple days and drove my other vehicle. I went and tryed it again tonight, and it does the exact same thing. Powers up for a few seconds and then just shuts off. If i turn off the key and turn the key back on again, it will try booting up again, and then once again shut off.

The front lights come on, and I can here the fan start and everything, but it doesn't stay on long enough for anything to even show up on the screen.

Do you guys have any idea what might be the problem? Did the cold kill it?

• 1 month later...