AVIC411.com

Would you like to see AVIC411 @ CES?

Should AVIC411 attend CES?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should AVIC411 attend CES?

• Yes
    • No

Ok guys, it looks like I'm not going to be able to attend CES. The cost of the flight and hotel is beyond reasonable levels.

However, I have talked with Pioneer, and they will be sending me the same information I would get by being there (except of course the hands on demos). The information will be made available on the day of the show, or very shortly after.

Hey Everyone,

I received an invitation to attend Pioneer's Press Conference at CES! However, I'm coming up short dollar-wise for the flight and hotel. So, I'm going to leave it to a vote; would you guys like a first hand look at the next gen systems and all the other new car electronic goodness?

Also, I really hate asking this, but would anyone be willing to donate to the cause, or if you have flight/hotel connections?

Thanks from your admin,

JasonH

pioneercesweb.png

People donating should not be a problem. We just want to make sure that there is a commitment to go before anyone donates. There are going to be a lot of pissed off people if they donate and then it is determined that you cannot go. What I would suggest, is to accept the invite, make the reservations, and then make a link to paypal for donations to help with accomodations, etc..

People donating should not be a problem. We just want to make sure that there is a commitment to go before anyone donates. There are going to be a lot of pissed off people if they donate and then it is determined that you cannot go. What I would suggest, is to accept the invite, make the reservations, and then make a link to paypal for donations to help with accomodations, etc..

Yeah, of course, I'm not accepting donations unless things are set in stone. Even then, if something fell through, the money would be returned. I'm not here to rip you guys off.

crap I wish I had known this sooner otherwise I would have donated miles to you. I just used them for a ticket. I do have some connections in Vegas at the Wyndham timeshare which I can inquire.

I dont know if you have any miles on US airways but I have 10,000 miles which you can give to someone. Think a saver ticket is 20,000 miles.

Anyone else able to donate miles.

P.S. I am in Orlando :)

Ok guys, it looks like I'm not going to be able to attend CES. The cost of the flight and hotel is beyond reasonable levels.

However, I have talked with Pioneer, and they will be sending me the same information I would get by being there (except of course the hands on demos). The information will be made available on the day of the show, or very shortly after.