AVIC411.com

Turning of car terminates in-progress phone calls...

• 6 months later...
Probably coz i-Phones are crap. My Nokia X6 takes over the call from my 500, albeit after a slight (silent) delay, no prob :D

bah! :mrgreen:

My iphone hands off perfectly when I leave the car, so it's not iphone related.

Mine does too. Maybe dumpystig should've tried for a response that added value to the thread, rather than just using it to take a shot at iPhones, for whatever reason.. :roll:

Haha yeah I don't like the i-Phone (obviously) but it's no big deal to me. I get on with life no matter what. Maybe you should all do the same. And ignore me :wink:

Happy daze :D

of course you don't like it, that's apparent from the way you butcher it's name (bet someone is J E A L O U S..), but the answer in the thread is that phones can handle the hand-off from AVIC fine in most cases, but some users have issues..

Aw c'mon dianebrat: BUTCHER ??? LOL And J-E-A-L-O-U-S ??? haha that really made me laugh, I'm a grown-up.

I had an iPhone for a few days, used it, thought it was crap - end of story, simple.

Was my comment really of so much significance to you? If so that's pretty sad. Enjoy your iPhone, enjoy your life.

Like I do :D

Well everyone has an opinion and is entitled to theres. I don't think anyone is affected by your statements as much as surprised. Its just that when you declare that a device that has sold a million units a week for the last three plus weeks as crap, its just makes you look stupid.

Stupid? haha

Nah, not me :D

Well, despite your feelings about a product, you have to do research before condemning it. I am not an apple fan as I am a windows user and always will be, But, the iPhone has caused Apple stocks to go through the roof since it's launch and that should tell you something. The iPhone is the #1 phone in the world today outselling any other phone on the market today. Saying that you do not like a product for whatever reason is ok, but to classify a product like this as 'crap', does make you look stupid as it's performance, sales and reviews dictate otherwise.