AVIC411.com

Who wants new NavTeq 2009Q2 USA/Canada maps...?

How are these maps?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How are these maps?

• Great, Noticeable Differences
    • Seems The Same
    • Needs Work
    • Not Using Them - Sticking With An Older Version Of NavTeq Maps
    • Sticking With TeleAtlas Maps (Any Version)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The newest maps still dont show a strip mall built by my house. It has been up and operating since 2007. There are also many other things missing by my home that have been around for even longer. Seems the maps are 5 years behind their actual release dates. :)

That's life! NT doesn't have a rep in each small area of the country to update the topo of their maps. So there is always error here and there :lol: .

The newest maps still dont show a strip mall built by my house. It has been up and operating since 2007. There are also many other things missing by my home that have been around for even longer. Seems the maps are 5 years behind their actual release dates. :)

That's life! NT doesn't have a rep in each small area of the country to update the topo of their maps. So there is always error here and there :lol: .

Wow. Nice way to be an ass. I actually live in one of the biggest resort areas in the USA. Ocean City, MD. I thought these forums were a bit more mature than most. Guess I was wrong.

Wow. Nice way to be an ass. I actually live in one of the biggest resort areas in the USA. Ocean City, MD. I thought these forums were a bit more mature than most. Guess I was wrong.

Wow! I dont' want to start a war but just curious what was in your little mind to reply in such an offensive way. If you are too mature and don't like this forum, then just go away and keep your comments for yourself. :lol:

Cheers!

The newest navteq maps? You should copy them off your unit and upload them for the rest of us to enjoy :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...