AVIC411.com

Please Help!...how do u get splash screen image updated

I downloaded and installed the Avic Feeds software on my pc and saved the image i want for my flash...but AVIC feed software didnt show me where it saved at..I found the avicfeeds folder were the splash image is saved at under my username for my pc...but now how do i put it on the SD CARD for the u310bt to recognize...I tried copying the splash folder to the sd card..didnt work..i tried copying the whole avicfeeds folder to the sd card..didnt work..please help..i dont know how to put it on the sd card so that it will recognize.

THANK YOU in advance

I downloaded and installed the Avic Feeds software on my pc and saved the image i want for my flash...but AVIC feed software didnt show me where it saved at..I found the avicfeeds folder were the splash image is saved at under my username for my pc...but now how do i put it on the SD CARD for the u310bt to recognize...I tried copying the splash folder to the sd card..didnt work..i tried copying the whole avicfeeds folder to the sd card..didnt work..please help..i dont know how to put it on the sd card so that it will recognize.

THANK YOU in advance

You use the avic feeds utility , after you save the image you click on settings replicator, then file in the splash screen box, pick your file , click the sd button at the bottom right and the program automatically saves the logo and other settings to the sd drive. Now I haven't tried this myself, as my pioneer is due in this week but from looking at the program it should work.