AVIC411.com

Project Mayhem III Theme ~ Red: Jan 05, 2010

thanks goes out to everyone who has put time into making the mods and making the unit what pioneer should have. this is a full skin/theme mod based of the XBMC Project Mayhem skin. extra thanks goes out to the people that made XBMC to make this possible. theme is still a work in progress.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

everything below is a mod of the image.res file in the APL folder. this can be used without the Data.zip mod.

iPod & HD radio are untested

____________________________________________________________________________________________

TOP MENU: OLD ~ RED

topmenuold.th.jpg topmenured.th.jpg

A/V MENU: OLD ~ RED

avmenuold.th.jpg avmenured.th.jpg

CD DETAIL'S: OLD ~ RED

cdold.th.jpg redcddetails.th.jpg

CD LIST: OLD ~ RED

cddetailsold.th.jpg cdlistred.th.jpg

RADIO: OLD ~ RED

radioold.th.jpg radiored.th.jpg

IPOD: OLD ~ RED

ipodold.th.jpg ipodred.th.jpg

XM RADIO: OLD ~ COMING SOON

radioold.th.jpg

SYSTEM MENU: OLD ~ RED

settingsold.th.jpg settingsred.th.jpg

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2: Non-MSN Version ~ thanks for the great combo pack.

everything below is edited for the above mod and will replace the iGo Data.zip file.

WARNING NOTE

if you like the old cruise dial don't use the Data.zip file it will replace it.

GPS STATUS: OLD ~ NEW

gpsold.th.jpggps.th.jpg

SPEEDO MOD: OLD ~ WIP

speedomod1old.th.jpg

speedomod2old.th.jpg

CRUISE DIAL: OLD ~ WIP

cruisedialold.th.jpg

the criuse dial was reworked, because i couldn't come up with any good ideas for the old version.

theme has been tested on an AVIC-F90BT unit.

how to put the theme on your unit.

01) make sure you are willing to put this on your unit and you are doing this AT YOUR OWN RISK.

02) make sure you have a complete back-up of your unit before starting this mod.

03) copy the 3 folders to a FRESHLY FORMATTED SD CARD ~ APL, APL2 & testmode

04) put the sd card into your unit and start your car/power your unit

05) windows CE will boot up.

06) double click on MY DEVICE

07) Double click on STORAGE CARD

08) COPY and PASTE the folder APL close folder

09) double click on MY DEVICE

10) double click on MY FLASH DISK

11) click EDIT & PASTE

12) once everything is copied to your unit. turn your car off and eject your SD card after the unit is off

13) enjoy!!!!!

VERSION 1 ~ Jan 05, 2010

Links: PMIII Red ~ Image.res File Only

http://www.mediafire.com/?jn1mdenjzzn

http://rapidshare.com/files/330973915/P ... 1.rar.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P57I686N

Make sure you have the Diaftia's Hybrid Mod on your unit before you install this data file.

Links: PMIII Blue ~ Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2: Non-MSN Version

COMING SOON...

Make sure you have the Diaftia's Hybrid Mod on your unit before you install this data file.

Links: PMIII Blue ~ Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2: MSN Version

COMING SOON...

Yes, that look very good!!! I'm looking to do it. I just found out where are the icons located. I'll see how far can I go.

Thank you!

using Photoshop actions, and transporting them using PS bridge to batch all those actions to PS can save a tonne of time. I converted my Red theme to Green in 30 minutes. however, if there are any graphical changes with icons, etc., that will take a bit longer of course

How about making icon/pictures transparent? I have found some good pic to replace the main three and i wonder if the edge will be visible. I want the icon to blend like the first three. (destination, Contacts, AV)

If you have a black background, you are OK, that is what the first three images have. if you post the images, that will give us a better idea on what you have.

extract the image .res file with 7zip. you will get a folder called Image with 4 sub folders in it. all images are in bmp format and can be edited in paint or photoshop. the image has to be the same size as the one you are going to replace. i fixed the images so they will work when you replace the old ones. replace the files and save with 7zip.

01 - right click on the image folder

02 - scoll down to 7-zip

03 - add to archive

04 - save file as --- Image.7z.res

05 - once file is saved remove the .7z from the name so it will be Image.res

74632kmn64032bnormal.th.png 74632kmn64132bnormal.th.png 74632kmn64232bnormal.th.png

Top Menu.rar

I have a quesion as become very excited about installing the red them to Alex's mod which has worked great.

01) make sure you are willing to put this on your unit and you are doing this AT YOUR OWN RISK.

02) make sure you have a complete back-up of your unit before starting this mod.

03) copy the 3 folders to a FRESHLY FORMATTED SD CARD ~ APL, APL2 & testmode

04) put the sd card into your unit and start your car/power your unit

05) windows CE will boot up.

06) double click on MY DEVICE

07) Double click on STORAGE CARD

08) COPY and PASTE the two folder APL & APL2, close folder

09) double click on MY DEVICE

10) double click on MY FLASH DISK

11) click EDIT & PASTE

12) once everything is copied to your unit. turn your car off and eject your SD card after the unit is off

13) enjoy!!!!!

I can't find any APL2 File in your download. Am I missing something.