AVIC411.com

Pioneer unveils AVIC-X920BT @ CES!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I installed AVIC-X920BT in my car (Subaru Outback 2010) one week ago. Got the unit from Amozon.com during the sale ($486 with the $100 rebate I'm waiting for). Anyway, after I placed my order I had second thoughts following some complaints posted on the forum - navigation not as good as Garmin's, poor quality of Bluetooth, lack of connection with iPhone etc). So far I haven't experienced any problems with my unit (I'm willing to give up on VR however if I persist I get connected with my contacts). I like the navigation better than on my portable Garmin 255. Wish AVIC had a speed trap POIs option. The phone calls quality is excellent - verified with number of people talking to me on the phone. I had to set up the ECHO option to ON following the very first call. Therefore, I'm wondering if everyone is buying the unit from the authorized source - I've heard there are fake copies on the market.

Do you have the latest software update installed? 2.XXX or whatever?