AVIC411.com

Pioneer unveils AVIC-X920BT @ CES!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again pioneer drops the ball. i was expecting a Z120BT with some updated navigation software that included a traffic replacement for msn. come on son!!!

The Z came out 4 months ago. I wouldnt say they dropped the ball because you were expecting something that didnt happen.

According to the description and pics on the site, this is a 110BT with a smaller screen, the added Pandora interface and the eco route option. Pandora can be used with the 110 right now so this is not really new technology. The 110 is still the better unit.

I'm real curious on how much will cost. I been holdin off on most of these new navi's. Ever since I got the D3 I been good but this new navi caught my attention and in a sense it look a lil like an upgraded D3. Hope it comes out soon and for a decent price.

I must admit this unit looks pretty awesome compared to the f900. Between the pandora interface, 3d acceleration and the new inteface (yes they have finally rid the unit of the flawed wheel!)

Yeah ill be very tempted to upgrade, I haven't seen any other nav unit out there that competes with this. No one say kenwood, because I owned their 9140, and I went back to the f900, I had no idea how good I had it until I tried that over priced pos.

Im looking forward to seeing more, and the real world review before I drop a dime on that bad boy in april or when it comes out. Great redesign and eh yeah it looksl ike they did in fact listen to their outcry about all the issues with previous models. Awesome!